insteadman

May 7, 2017
Did not have uncensor patch, now I got it and noticed the scene with phallus potion and normal sized partners, which made me think which other scenes have I missed out on with phallus on normal size with the censored version?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Bug Report:

Started the game from the beginning, to get Victoria quests done. Since I did not want too many expectant mothers running around .

I am at the point of rescuing Liandra from the grumpkins in the sacred well and have succubus daughter with me.
We rescue Liandra and go to the next zone, but it hangs up.

Bug Report Below:
View attachment 468033
Is it happening constantly at the same place?
Cause RPGM has a tenbdency for those errors if you play just long enough or have especialy bad RAM

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Does anyone know if RPGM games (Peasant's Quest in particular) support gamepads? I have XBOX so if I had adapter for windows it should theoretically work but I don't want to waste 20 USD to be disappointed. Maybe someone is already playing like this.

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
Is it happening constantly at the same place?
Cause RPGM has a tenbdency for those errors if you play just long enough or have especialy bad RAM
Yes. I tried it three times and it did the same thing all three times.

Just did a system shutdown to clear my RAM.
Earlier, when zoning, everything took awhile to load. After the shutdown and reboot, everything seems to be running much better.
My RAM is 2GB, but I have to wonder if my external might be causing part of the issue too.

Well, I went back to the rescue Liandra quest and I was able to zone with no issues. Thanks for saying that about the RAM.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Does anyone know if RPGM games (Peasant's Quest in particular) support gamepads? I have XBOX so if I had adapter for windows it should theoretically work but I don't want to waste 20 USD to be disappointed. Maybe someone is already playing like this.
RPGM from XP up to VX/Ace had a seperate tab in the config called "gamepad"... but MX doesn't have these menus from what I can say... so not sure if PQ would support one

Reactions: sunaboz

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
i cant find gwynneth in goblin forest can you help me
I had that problem to, go to the alley to where you can sleep (the glowing dot) and hit enter and mc will ask where she is. Then another guard will spawn above him, ask the guard and he will tell you she went to the forest with Roderick. Go to the goblin forest and you can't miss her.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hybird? Are you talking about Erevi's daughter?
unlikely... the daugther is still half drow... just a posessed one.
so far it could be half- halfling, ogre, elf, goblin, dragon or maybe even batbreeder...
or it's no child of the MC and rather a visitor to the region... Tinkerer intended to include several other monster girls in the game afterall.

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
somehow i cant get Erevi's daughter pregnant
i used 15 enhanced fert potions on 15 days
filled her up in the dungeon and her bed ( naked and in clothes) and nothing

Alshainn

Mar 12, 2018
Sorry for trouble but i got stuck again :( erevi says check your pet but where's the pet i cant find anything in dungeon

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes