Xanado

May 9, 2018
Can you complete the Shopping Quest? Because I bought everything and the quest is still incomplete.
If this is about the dungeon toys theres a bug that if you buy all toys before being prompted to do so leaves the quest incompletable. You need to get the pet before the toys. At least it was present on 1.76, I played 1.81 from scratch and did it in the right order this time so i'm not sure if it's still there. Maybe someone else can confirm. Are you on the latest version?

Last edited:

Alshainn

Mar 12, 2018
I'm stuck at my first pet quest it says buy some toys but i bought all three contraptions before the quest

Alshainn

Mar 12, 2018
2 posts up.
Oh sorry.I didnt find last 3 quest btw i have domestic issue(i tried seven times thing),cemetery rumors(i know this bugged) and my first pet(this is also bugged) so i dont know what i must do know

Last edited:

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Oh sorry.I didnt find last 3 quest btw i have domestic issue(i tried seven times thing),cemetery rumors(i know this bugged) and my first pet(this is also bugged) so i dont know what i must do know
This is just me guessing but maybe the reason Domestic Issues doesn't trigger is linked to the bugged My first Pet Quest. The game might not know the "toys" are in the dungeon properly.

Alshainn

Mar 12, 2018
This is just me guessing but maybe the reason Domestic Issues doesn't trigger is linked to the bugged My first Pet Quest. The game might not know the "toys" are in the dungeon properly.
Is domestic issue last quest for daughter and erevi ?

Alshainn

Mar 12, 2018
Yes, so far.

Ooh thats quite the tall order, I think your best bet is to check the walkthrough folder in your game directory and check quests there.
Actually i played with gamefiles little bit and its werewolf hunt, some ogre quest i'm trying to find last one

Leeroy357

Mar 13, 2019
I found I needed to have a specific contraption for the dungeon, before it triggered for me. Do you have all three of the contraptions, from Marcus' shop, in the dungeon ?
Thanks Mickiy, that solved the problem. I only had one contraption. Thank you sir!!

Reactions: Mickiy

Deadlydread

Feb 20, 2018
If you start the game and then start taskmanager/performance/memory you can see it using more and more memory in real time. So if you have less of it you probably encounter the crash faster than other ppl do. Test it yourself start the game and load a save, pull the taskmanager up and play the game. Memory usage should gradually increase as you move from screen to screen.
16GB system, so I doubt memory is the issue.

Reblocho

Jun 9, 2017
It seems Victoria can't give birth.
She is pregnant for more than 50 days and nothing is happening.
Is it a bug ?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes