osheila

Oct 18, 2019
Hello guys, bitdefender detect Peasants Quest NYD181 exe suspect , I can not pass the launcher =(

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Do you know games like this one because this one have really lot of content and i loved it.I just dont want to play for like 2 hours
Legend of queen opala series, Roundscape adorevia, Renryuu: Ascencion, The Last Sovereign. Idk try latest updates and use rpgm maker as engine prefix and try turn based combat or combat as keywords. Sort after liked and you should get a couple of good ones.

Good Luck

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Do you know games like this one because this one have really lot of content and i loved it.I just dont want to play for like 2 hours
Legend of queen opala series, Roundscape adorevia, Renryuu: Ascencion, The Last Sovereign. Idk try latest updates and use rpgm maker as engine prefix and try turn based combat or combat as keywords. Sort after liked and you should get a couple of good ones.

Good Luck
Those games are great alright... but if s/he has issues with games that require several hours of gameplay to play, RPGM is the wrong engine for him/her.
There are VNs in RPGM... but those tend to be low grade from my experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: Papa Ernie

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
If someone is interested, the list of all the possible quests (version 1.81) with their pieces of information, directly extracted from the corresponding game file (see attached text file).

Apparently, there are 67 quests but one of them doesn't appear in the list: the 'Size Matters!' quest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*** Edit ***
File removed because outdated (more recent version available).
See: https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v2-70-test-tinkerer.1717/post-3060936

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes