Leeroy357

Mar 13, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to get the dress for daughter succubus. Ive completed the game and have the incest patch. Nothing will trigger for me.. Thanks

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to get the dress for daughter succubus. Ive completed the game and have the incest patch. Nothing will trigger for me.. Thanks
I found I needed to have a specific contraption for the dungeon, before it triggered for me. Do you have all three of the contraptions, from Marcus' shop, in the dungeon ?

user12btw

Oct 26, 2017
Gwynneth missing after i used a potion of fertility on her, how long till she comes back? Cant enter her house yet either just says locked.

Last edited:

krobelus07

Apr 29, 2017
Only VERSION 1.82 please.

New features/changes:

- Added option to change fonts (3 available fonts). See options menu.

- Added name tags to all the girls. Will add name tags to remaining NPC's in a later update.

- Added spirit potion point in Gwynneth's alley (available when Gwynneth becomes pregnant).

- Rewrote Gwynneth's events this should avoid Gwynneth disappearing issues (remember Gwynneth should reappear the following day if gone after performing service).

- Changed some checks in The Tower of Dread which should solve any issues with Erevi's daughter.

- Added Retrieve panties quest to the quest log. This is an old quest that wasn't registered in the log.

- Changed some of the events in the "Rent a house" quest. Now a guard will collect the rent as default. Victoria won't collect the rent until spied upon.

- Improved animation cycles for Gwynneth and Victoria animations. The chances of a cycle being skipped (resulting in the screen pausing for up to 7 seconds) is now much less.

- Changed maps of both floors in the house in town to parallax maps. Improving navigation.

- Minor bug fixes and improvements

Zeden

Apr 5, 2017
Only VERSION 1.82 please.

New features/changes:

- Added option to change fonts (3 available fonts). See options menu.

- Added name tags to all the girls. Will add name tags to remaining NPC's in a later update.

- Added spirit potion point in Gwynneth's alley (available when Gwynneth becomes pregnant).

- Rewrote Gwynneth's events this should avoid Gwynneth disappearing issues (remember Gwynneth should reappear the following day if gone after performing service).

- Changed some checks in The Tower of Dread which should solve any issues with Erevi's daughter.

- Added Retrieve panties quest to the quest log. This is an old quest that wasn't registered in the log.

- Changed some of the events in the "Rent a house" quest. Now a guard will collect the rent as default. Victoria won't collect the rent until spied upon.

- Improved animation cycles for Gwynneth and Victoria animations. The chances of a cycle being skipped (resulting in the screen pausing for up to 7 seconds) is now much less.

- Changed maps of both floors in the house in town to parallax maps. Improving navigation.

- Minor bug fixes and improvements
The font is too small, could be larger

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
hellp domestic issue
You need to have had sex with the succubus on her bed at least seven times
hey guys quick question. can i use my saves from 1.71 for the new patch or do i have to start from the beginning?
Unless it's specified in the changelog, saves should work

Reactions: JudithBestWaifu
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes