Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
she go alone there and not she give me puppy and also she does not share with me her bed if there I left some thing than plz tell me
Below I have listed the quest for the puppies and how to raise Frida's affection. Hopefully you will be able to find what you have missed.

 QUEST: Rescuing the Puppies!
Prerequisites: None, but fairly high level (6+) and good gear is recommended.

Follow the road north out of the Goblin Forest to reach Fridaheim (translated as “Home of Frida”).
There is only an occasional goblin, on the lower plain, to battle here, but there is a large house on the upper plateau. Knock on the door and enter. The house seems deserted, but a sexy Giantess soon appears in the company of two dire wolves. She informs you that you are trespassing in her home. It doesn't seem to matter what you pick for the first dialogue option, but I always go with “You have a beautiful house!” She is flattered by this, and she introduces herself and her dire wolves to you (her name is Frida, and the wolves are Freyja and Odin). She explains that she has been having problems with the Goblins to the south. While she was out hunting them, some other Goblins broke in and stole her puppies. She tells you that they took the puppies to the mountains to the east and would like your help getting them back. You can now refuse the quest, ask for money, or offer to find them for her. If you ask for money, she gives you 100 coins, but by this stage of the game, you shouldn't be hurting for money (if you are, you probably aren't high-level enough for this quest). I always offer to find them for free. After you accept the quest, she warns you that you will be dealing with Black Goblins.

Leave her house and head to the lower plain then turn east into the Mountain Pass. Follow the road until you reach a mine/cave on the north side of the road (take a left at the first fork in the road). This is the spot! You will probably encounter a few Black Goblins on the way. There are more inside the mine, and they sometimes come in pairs, so watch your health between battles! You can really only go one way in the mine, and eventually you encounter a large Black Goblin named Magogh (he is visible on the map, but his encounter will trigger a few steps before you get to him, so save first). Magogh isn't actually that tough. He has about 100 HP, but he doesn't hit any harder than a regular Black Goblin. You get 35 XP and 50 coins for beating him (and some Goblin Ears). Inside the room he was guarding, be sure to check the crate in the northeast corner for 200 coins! When you click on the marker on the bars, you rescue the puppies.

Frida's affection for the MC will increase. Talk to her and ask her if she's lonely. She mentions an ex named Grug but she is currently unattached. If you offer your services after completing the quest, she will ask to see your equipment. It isn't enough for her, but she lets you please her with your mouth and ... arm instead. Afterwards, the MC will ask himself if there might be someone who knows how to make his cock bigger. (Hmmmmm ... sounds like something Ziva might know about)
The MC can also sleep at Frida's house, (her bed restores 24 HP and 16 MP.) BUT first the MC needs to give her a gift of a Padlock. This isn't too hard. Go back to Weirdwood. Forget trying to buy one. Instead, go to the Blacksmith. He'll let you use his forge to make one. I found that you need to check her bedroom door, to activate the padlock gift/quest.

The MC can also give her gifts of a 'Bushel of Vegetables' to raise her affection. I don't think it is necessary to do this though, unless you either didn't do the “Puppies” quest or you asked for money to rescue them.

Once you've visited Ziva and gotten a supply of Phallus Giganticus potions, you can use them to have conventional (sorta) sex with Frida. When her affection gets high enough, she asks you to cum inside of her. If you do so (with or without using a Fertility Potion), she comments about you possibly “putting some puppies inside of her.” If you can impregnate her, there's some pretty intense scenes including her lactating breasts.

There is one thing you should be aware of. If you join Frida in her bed at night and try to have sex with her without using the Phallus Giganticus she'll tell you 'that tickles' and the scene ends. Fortunately, it doesn't seem to effect her affection for you.

Dec 7, 2018
Below I have listed the quest for the puppies and how to raise Frida's affection. Hopefully you will be able to find what you have missed.

Follow the road north out of the Goblin Forest to reach Fridaheim (translated as “Home of Frida”).
There is only an occasional goblin, on the lower plain, to battle here, but there is a large house on the upper plateau. Knock on the door and enter. The house seems deserted, but a sexy Giantess soon appears in the company of two dire wolves. She informs you that you are trespassing in her home. It doesn't seem to matter what you pick for the first dialogue option, but I always go with “You have a beautiful house!” She is flattered by this, and she introduces herself and her dire wolves to you (her name is Frida, and the wolves are Freyja and Odin). She explains that she has been having problems with the Goblins to the south. While she was out hunting them, some other Goblins broke in and stole her puppies. She tells you that they took the puppies to the mountains to the east and would like your help getting them back. You can now refuse the quest, ask for money, or offer to find them for her. If you ask for money, she gives you 100 coins, but by this stage of the game, you shouldn't be hurting for money (if you are, you probably aren't high-level enough for this quest). I always offer to find them for free. After you accept the quest, she warns you that you will be dealing with Black Goblins.

Leave her house and head to the lower plain then turn east into the Mountain Pass. Follow the road until you reach a mine/cave on the north side of the road (take a left at the first fork in the road). This is the spot! You will probably encounter a few Black Goblins on the way. There are more inside the mine, and they sometimes come in pairs, so watch your health between battles! You can really only go one way in the mine, and eventually you encounter a large Black Goblin named Magogh (he is visible on the map, but his encounter will trigger a few steps before you get to him, so save first). Magogh isn't actually that tough. He has about 100 HP, but he doesn't hit any harder than a regular Black Goblin. You get 35 XP and 50 coins for beating him (and some Goblin Ears). Inside the room he was guarding, be sure to check the crate in the northeast corner for 200 coins! When you click on the marker on the bars, you rescue the puppies.

Frida's affection for the MC will increase. Talk to her and ask her if she's lonely. She mentions an ex named Grug but she is currently unattached. If you offer your services after completing the quest, she will ask to see your equipment. It isn't enough for her, but she lets you please her with your mouth and ... arm instead. Afterwards, the MC will ask himself if there might be someone who knows how to make his cock bigger. (Hmmmmm ... sounds like something Ziva might know about)
The MC can also sleep at Frida's house, (her bed restores 24 HP and 16 MP.) BUT first the MC needs to give her a gift of a Padlock. This isn't too hard. Go back to Weirdwood. Forget trying to buy one. Instead, go to the Blacksmith. He'll let you use his forge to make one. I found that you need to check her bedroom door, to activate the padlock gift/quest.

The MC can also give her gifts of a 'Bushel of Vegetables' to raise her affection. I don't think it is necessary to do this though, unless you either didn't do the “Puppies” quest or you asked for money to rescue them.

Once you've visited Ziva and gotten a supply of Phallus Giganticus potions, you can use them to have conventional (sorta) sex with Frida. When her affection gets high enough, she asks you to cum inside of her. If you do so (with or without using a Fertility Potion), she comments about you possibly “putting some puppies inside of her.” If you can impregnate her, there's some pretty intense scenes including her lactating breasts.

There is one thing you should be aware of. If you join Frida in her bed at night and try to have sex with her without using the Phallus Giganticus she'll tell you 'that tickles' and the scene ends. Fortunately, it doesn't seem to effect her affection for you.
OK I try

Dec 7, 2018

And one more thing who use pastries

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes