mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
i cant remember names at all especially when its been months since i last played who is victoria and gwynneth that got updates?

Crauter

Mar 7, 2019
Can anyone help me? I have the blue dress and the incest patch (i can have sex with the daughter so its working), I go to talk with the daughter and the scene when Erevi talks about the pet and ask you to go to the dungeon happens, then I go to the dungeon and talk to the batbreeder but it only says that she looks just fine and the quest its completed, no bonus scene, what am I doing wrong?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
i cant remember names at all especially when its been months since i last played who is victoria and gwynneth that got updates?
Victoria - mayor's wife and potentially your landlord and pregnant with your child.
Gwynneth - town prostitute, always willing to fuck for a price and you think about how she is better than the sheep back home. Even with fertility potions, very hard to knock up.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Can anyone help me? I have the blue dress and the incest patch (i can have sex with the daughter so its working), I go to talk with the daughter and the scene when Erevi talks about the pet and ask you to go to the dungeon happens, then I go to the dungeon and talk to the batbreeder but it only says that she looks just fine and the quest its completed, no bonus scene, what am I doing wrong?
You need to have sex with the succubus at least a few times...

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
heya fellas one quest aint triggering for me so far "Trouble at the well" given her elven wine had sex with her but Liandra doesn't seem want to go missing i already finished all other quests and way over level 11 and have the summon spell according to walkthrough, any fix for that?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
heya fellas one quest aint triggering for me so far "Trouble at the well" given her elven wine had sex with her but Liandra doesn't seem want to go missing i already finished all other quests and way over level 11 and have the summon spell according to walkthrough, any fix for that?
you also need to have used it at least once with Mia

Reactions: Rere565656

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I couldn´t find Gwynneth either. And now I´m already finished with the mayor storyline now and she´s not bck in the city either. Any way to get her back other than replaying?

Dec 7, 2018
Would you be kind and share it with us?
I played the whole game with no cheat code {I don't even know if there's one} and I had my save {I got the main character to level 15 or 16 if I'm not mistaken}, but I usually delete those games once I play and just keep the saves, unfortunately, I deleted the saves as well this time.

You can use rpg save editor online I try to send the link also

Reactions: MatSapo
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes