f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
A little on the short side but awesome nonetheless. I am probably alone with this but I think the whole run for mayor should have taken longer.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
ok what are the ingredients for the potions that make my dick bigger i wasent paing attention and now the witch wont tell me..

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
Peasant's Quest [v1.81] [Tinkerer] (2.16 gb rar win source)
253 mb rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)
could you host it on another plattform than mega.
i cant download it. i get error

lexi12

Apr 19, 2019
Guys dont pyt the save the saves as new file
Just replace them .
Open the game with latest update play for a few min save the game .
Go to the old saves and transfer them to the new folder .( replace ) not copy

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
I am little annoyed right now because I tried transferring my old saves to the new update and it isn't working? I mean I could start a new game but I think I might wait until the game is completely finished:(
Start a new game, save multiple instances, as many as you have in a previous version, and close the game, then copy every file in the "save" folder in your previous version of the game, then copy them in the current version. Moving save files for RPGM games is tricky.

NorthmanPT

Oct 30, 2018
Hi Guys, do you know if The 66 has already updated the Android Version?:unsure:
If not I'm gonna wait a little bit longer...;)

Last edited:

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Start a new game, save multiple instances, as many as you have in a previous version, and close the game, then copy every file in the "save" folder in your previous version of the game, then copy them in the current version. Moving save files for RPGM games is tricky.
Okay I appreciate that, I will give that a whirl.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
man i know that rpgm games dont have clear quest but this one gets to me i cant find anything in this game....
where can i find a diamond?
or someone to make a cage for the ogre or the chistal for the miginifing glass?

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Okay it actually worked. I was able to use a previous save. So I am happy lol

Pandadisco

Mar 15, 2018
can somebody say how you again make your wife happy and have sex with her/ I was not at home so many days and now when I come back home she angry at me and I dont know hot to change it
All girls only need a gift for that. Except mia, cook a meal on her house each day.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
This can help for those who are lost

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/05/308350_308347_WalkthroughNYD_161.txt
thx but those are not really helpful exemple
Speak to Caleah at the temple (complete the quests
with Zive if you haven’t encountered Caleah yet)
where how the f im i supposed to know if i finished her quests i mean all i did was to go with her in that trample but i didn't encounter celeah....

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes