Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I dont know why peeps want test versions of games. They get the new version, then they complain it doesn't work or its too buggy. And tts unplayable. Like you don't say?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
No new content. Okay.
what are you talking about... you got nee quests, a new base and 2 more women
Does anybody know if Freida only has a boy or can she have a girl, looked a little and didn't find the answer, thanks.
3 girls
Any new quests for v1.90? All I can see is making more kiddos, and that's about it.
you need to make a girl...
Quest: Rebellious Tribe?
Anyone had any luck with "It's a Girl" quest? Tried too many times, way too many with no luck.
it has a 16% chance

Reactions: audioman86

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
Quest: Rebellious Tribe Activation requirements: Complete “The Goblin King”, Goblin population of 10 or more

how do i see if the population has reached 10?

Reactions: Akki0609

Gazhan

Aug 20, 2017
i may have found a bug but im not sure how to tell the dev... i went to Erevi daughter and gave her the oriental dress, Erevi tells her to clean up some mess and the cat girl is making a lot of noise and to check her out. so i go down to check out the cat girl and once i click on her the game gets stuck here the rabbits still moving but i cant do anything IMG_3431.JPG
sorry for the poor quality i couldn't get a screen shot to work so i had to use my phone

Sidhu boy

Jul 8, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Peasant's Quest 1.82.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 04.12.2019 (added ingame option to access walkthroughs)
Can you release the android port for the latest version??

Gazhan

Aug 20, 2017
i may have found a bug but im not sure how to tell the dev... i went to Erevi daughter and gave her the oriental dress, Erevi tells her to clean up some mess and the cat girl is making a lot of noise and to check her out. so i go down to check out the cat girl and once i click on her the game gets stuck here the rabbits still moving but i cant do anything View attachment 560404
sorry for the poor quality i couldn't get a screen shot to work so i had to use my phone
this is part of the domestic issues quest chain ... i just saw it in the quest log, the freeze still continues when daughter enters the dungeon after checking on the cat girl
P.S. ok i think i know why its not working the goblin party members are blocking her for interacting within the quest, not sure how to fix that unless i have to move around so they dont block her off

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes