Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I havent tried the update yet but can you reset the shakala event if you already did it in an earlier save? I want to see the new scene.
Shakala Update is yet to come... there barely was a beta Version released today... which is bound to have plenty of bugs
stated even by Tinkerer himself
If you value your saves atleast make a backup of them... and don't complain about a broken game or all the bugs you have encountered... as you have been warned

Last edited:
Reactions: Trapezio

DarkinScythe

Jun 10, 2018
Reactions: zetta216

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
Shakala Update is yet to come... there barely was a beta Version released today... which is bound to have plenty of bugs
stated even by Tinkerer himself
If you value your saves atleast make a backup of them... and don't complain about a broken game or all the bugs you have encountered... as you have been warned
In case i was unclear i meant the 1.9 test version and I never mentioned losing my save so im not quite sure what you mean but thank you

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
well i think u should be able to buy a house instead of renting and for getting caught by a gaurd should go into a fight scence u win u are free u lose your in jail
Have you tried running for office instead ? You get the house+ the mansion + 29 coins per day

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Got so excited when I saw the update for this, until realizing it's a Test version, will wait for the bug fixed one I think before downloading ;)

Will keep an eye on this topic though, in case it's relative bug free to play, let us know please? :giggle:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Not sure if this is a bug with the daughter at the witch's tower
but, after giving her the china dress and running the scene, if you speak to her again the option to give her the china dress appears and if you give it to her again, the mother/witch comes down and goes through the whole scene again and after you once more check with your pet in the dungeon the daughter doesn't make and appearance.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Did he change engines? I like his CG's, but the gameplay sucks. I usually extract the CG's to look at them, but I can't do taht. The entire game is one giant 2.6gb exe, is this a joke?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
No need so long as peoplee aren't lazy enough to not read the thread. It has been said pretty much every page this is a Beta release.

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
Does anybody know if Freida only has a boy or can she have a girl, looked a little and didn't find the answer, thanks.

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
Save #9 is the latest and it's just before mayor quest (when you go to your house you notice a guard outside and that someone occupies the house and the quest begins).
u saved me from hours of replaying the game. thanks for the save my guy. really appreciated it

Reactions: sunaboz
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes