D

Deleted member 1439211

Doeas anybody have the saving file from the previous version? I did complete, and enjoyed a lot, v.1.82 and now I would love to play the v.1.90 Test Version but I have no intention to replay the whole thing (it took more than 2 days to cover the entirely of the last update).

Reactions: zetta216

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Wow, compared to every other update before this one takes a lot of time to get through. It does look very interesting though.

PS: Does anybody know how low the mood of Frida, Victoria and Mia can go and how much (more or less exactly?) it takes to get them back?

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Wow, compared to every other update before this one takes a lot of time to get through. It does look very interesting though.

PS: Does anybody know how low the mood of Frida, Victoria and Mia can go and how much (more or less exactly?) it takes to get them back?
Doing housework for Mia is equal with giving bushes of vegetables to Frida because if you give more than 1 or 2 bushes she will get annoyed by you. You have to stay with them to not lose any affection. But Victoria doesn't need any of that. Just give her some jewerly and she is good to go. It may or may not take 2 to 3 days to fix your relationship with Frida and Mia, maybe more.

• Angry
Reactions: Takanao

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
@Kurpton:

Thanks. Until now spending the required time with them never was an issue but this update requires months of ingame playtime and runninig around in the meantime gets kind of annoying. Just to be sure how long MC will need to fix those relationships after he's neglected them for weeks. :D

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
@Kurpton:

Thanks. Until now spending the required time with them never was an issue but this update requires months of ingame playtime and runninig around in the meantime gets kind of annoying. Just to be sure how long MC will need to fix those relationships after he's neglected them for weeks. :D
It's okay to me cause I use cheats. I don't care about that. xD

• Angry
Reactions: Takanao
Oct 2, 2018
Im stuck at the mousehole in the kitchen. I got the wood... but forget how to actually plug the whole since you can not seem to interact with it.. Help..?

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Today I found that going around the back of the stable, I get a message refering to a "value =1, it works!" what does it do? There is no more specifics in the message...

Last edited:

zenaxius

Oct 13, 2019
I was never a huge fan of RPG games but they kinda grew on me. That being said, this game is fantastic! I am somewhere around the Crib/Arouse the Mayor questline. Finished the Orc Stronghold. I really like the humour and the dialogue is pretty good aswell. Looking forward to more stuff!

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
I hate to be that girl but apparently I deleted my game last time forgetting that the save needs to be transferred when I get the new version... Does anyone have a save they can offer where I can start new content. Or close even. I just dread all that early gameplay again...

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
well i think u should be able to buy a house instead of renting and for getting caught by a gaurd should go into a fight scence u win u are free u lose your in jail

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
I havent tried the update yet but can you reset the shakala event if you already did it in an earlier save? I want to see the new scene.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes