7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
On my gameplay, I found it in the cave where the dragon is. It's in the room where you need to decide to go back to the dragon or flee through secret exit.
I just went there and found nothing at all, I went over every inch of the room as well, just in case, BUT if I make a pastry, there is an option to add a little moonflower to it and make a special pastry, just so you know, I think I accidentally right-clicked on it and the option came up.

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
I just went there and found nothing at all, I went over every inch of the room as well, just in case, BUT if I make a pastry, there is an option to add a little moonflower to it and make a special pastry, just so you know, I think I accidentally right-clicked on it and the option came up.
Special pastry is used to make a girl horny when they don't want to fuck, and I think it doesn't have anything to do with that quest.

As for Rosy boyfriend's body:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Special pastry is used to make a girl horny when they don't want to fuck, and I think it doesn't have anything to do with that quest.

As for Rosy boyfriend's body:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I went back to the dragon woman and cannot find a way back into that room, did I miss my chance?
Oh and that area you located is where I found the key.

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
I went back to the dragon woman and cannot find a way back into that room, did I miss my chance?
Oh and that area you located is where I found the key.
lol yeah that key is the proof that her boyfriend is dead. Just talk to her and ask about her boyfriend again. And then Later, bring flower and special pastry for her.
You should've 3 options with her: Blowjob, Footjob, and Missionary. This is as far as I can get with her. I don't know if there's more content, but check this post out.

Last edited:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Yeah that key is the proof

lol yeah that key is the proof that her boyfriend is dead. Just talk to her and ask about her boyfriend again. And then Later, bring flower and special pastry for her.
You should've 3 options with her: Blowjob, Footjob, and Missionary. This is as far as I can get with her. I don't know if there's more content, but check this post out.
she has the pregnancy trigger....

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
The spider girl won? This will probably be the first woman I skip. I feel uneasy when it comes to spiders. I played skyrim with the spider=bear mod.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
The spider girl won? This will probably be the first woman I skip. I feel uneasy when it comes to spiders. I played skyrim with the spider=bear mod.
Dungeon pet had 63% of the votes, but still want to see how tinkerer is going to do the spidergirl before i say i dont like it

joh

Aug 20, 2017
How do I get into camp of the giants I can’t figure it out I need to get the last waystone thing there help plz

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I USED the key to unlock the door that I never went into....anyways, when giving her the special buns, I already have done the first 2 out of 3 with her.
Thanks deeply for your help throughout all of this, it was greatly appreciated!

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
I USED the key to unlock the door that I never went into....anyways, when giving her the special buns, I already have done the first 2 out of 3 with her.
Thanks deeply for your help throughout all of this, it was greatly appreciated!
Wait, what door?

Just check your inventory in the "Key Item" section, if there is an item that says "Dwarven Key" then you still got proof for Rosy.
Also maybe check in your quest log what is the status of the side quest "The Missing Boyfriend" and "Comfort Rosy" are? If they are in the completed section then you should've that 3 options with Rosy (at least on my gameplay :LOL:).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Wait, what door?

Just check your inventory in the "Key Item" section, if there is an item that says "Dwarven Key" then you still got proof for Rosy.
Also maybe check in your quest log what is the status of the side quest "The Missing Boyfriend" and "Comfort Rosy" are? If they are in the completed section then you should've that 3 options with Rosy (at least on my gameplay :LOL:).
I think he means the iron grates at the end of the passage... by doing this the key breaks though and is lost

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes