Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
The "Guides" above only describe a situation when Players couldn't wait and kinda fucked up an Event chain... always a bad idea btw.
Or, you know, it could describe a situation where a player simply didn't think to follow a step-by-step guide to avoid surprise bugs. :unsure:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
How do we get together with Rosy the halfling baker?
I have given her 2 flour daily for 2 weeks and helped her every time, but nothing progresses.

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
How do we get together with Rosy the halfling baker?
I have given her 2 flour daily for 2 weeks and helped her every time, but nothing progresses.
In those 2 weeks did she mention about her boyfriend? If she did, find proof that her boyfriend is dead.

helios1234

Aug 9, 2018
If you play normally and ignore Gwyneth most of the time or atleast DON'T visit her home BEFORE you save her in the Forest dureing the election you shouldn't have any Problems.
The "Guides" above only describe a situation when Players couldn't wait and kinda fucked up an Event chain... always a bad idea btw.
So I did it right and no one disappeared and I got Victoria pregnant again, but how do I get Gwyneth pregnant?

Also a second question for anyone: I read the walkthrough and it says when with the three vampire sisters in the tomb (after the delivery boy quest) you'll need a fertility potion for each one and it will prompt you to use them, BUT it's not prompting me at all even though I have enough fertility and also enhanced fertility potions in my inventory; I did see in the walkthrough it mentioned 2 bandits and a bat breeder, if I didn't give them a bat breeder during the delivery boy quest does it break the prompt?

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So I did it right and no one disappeared and I got Victoria pregnant again, but how do I get Gwyneth pregnant?

Also a second question for anyone: I had installed the desneror patch, did not restart at a point before the daughter is born and it seems to work as I got the daughter pregnant, how do I get Everi pregnant again after the first time?
Gwyneth takes potions of Bareness so you need the enchanted fertility potion to have a 50/50 chance
You need to complete the waystone Quest as your Succubus companion "convince" her at the end to have more.

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
2) I read the walkthrough and it says when with the three vampire sisters in the tomb (after the delivery boy quest) you'll need a fertility potion for each one and it will prompt you to use them, BUT it's not prompting me at all even though I have enough fertility and also enhanced fertility potions in my inventory; I did see in the walkthrough it mentioned 2 bandits and a bat breeder, if I didn't give them a bat breeder during the delivery boy quest does it break the prompt?
I never read the WT. But during that scene you need "Potion of Energy" for 2nd and 3rd girl. Perhaps the WT need to be updated?

helios1234

Aug 9, 2018
Gwyneth takes potions of Bareness so you need the enchanted fertility potion to have a 50/50 chance
You need to complete the waystone Quest as your Succubus companion "convince" her at the end to have more.
Thanks

For Everi I don't recall that being an explicit option (i think it was just sex) from what I can gather so far you need to do something to trigger the succubus daughter using mind control on Everi?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Thanks

For Everi I don't recall that being an explicit option (i think it was just sex) from what I can gather so far you need to do something to trigger the succubus daughter using mind control on Everi?
when you return from the waystone, you have to admit you had sex with the succubus

helios1234

Aug 9, 2018
when you return from the waystone, you have to admit you had sex with the succubus
oh thats why you need to restart... fuck... I take it there's no way to edit a save file to make like you did that?

also to impregnate Gwynneth is it just 50/50 while in the alley or do you need to be in her home (and how do you get into her home after saving her and being elected if that's needed)?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
oh thats why you need to restart... fuck... I take it there's no way to edit a save file to make like you did that?

also to impregnate Gwynneth is it just 50/50 while in the alley or do you need to be in her home (and how do you get into her home after saving her and being elected if that's needed)?
You need to wait for her leave the alleyway every now and than and return to the house she'll be inside.
And I think you can only impregnate her at home so far

helios1234

Aug 9, 2018
You need to wait for her leave the alleyway every now and than and return to the house she'll be inside.
And I think you can only impregnate her at home so far
Assuming I got Gwynneth's house right (the one right above the guard tower porch facing to the right and where Gwynneth leans against in the alley) is there supposed to a little light like other doors cause I am not getting that just blue "door is locked" text? (so far only been able to check dorr at night cause I don't think Gwynneth leaves the alley at any other time?)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Assuming I got Gwynneth's house right (the one right above the guard tower porch facing to the right and where Gwynneth leans against in the alley) is there supposed to a little light like other doors cause I am not getting that just blue "door is locked" text? (so far only been able to check dorr at night cause I don't think Gwynneth leaves the alley at any other time?)
She is a working girl so she is rarely at home if she isn't asleep.
Wait for her to NOT be in the alley dureing the day to visit her at home

• Angry
Reactions: sfergerg39585

helios1234

Aug 9, 2018
She is a working girl so she is rarely at home if she isn't asleep.
Wait for her to NOT be in the alley dureing the day to visit her at home
I tried for a bit over an in-game week (leaving the area and coming right back as I don't think time will pass if you just stand there) and she was always standing out there or asleep; is it an even that only occurs every n# days or is it just ridiculously rare, or my game just broken?

(thanks for all the help)

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Nearly there....

Hi again!

The end is nigh, boys and girls! I've play tested most of the update and bugfixed along the way. One more day should see me through. So the plan is to send it to my quality control guy late monday night (tomorrow). And unless he finds something very critical, I'll post a test-version here on Patreon on Wednesday night (European time).

Let me be clear: this will be a TEST version, so it will be missing some features (1 scene, 1 animation and some other minor features/improvements). But other than that, the game should be playable.

I will then spend the next few days completing the missing stuff and polishing the game based on any feedback I get. Hopefully the actual complete update will then be released on Sunday, February 23.

I'm sooo looking forward to start working on the spidergirl update:)....

Have a nice day!

Tinkerer
I won't post the test build though, you want it? Become a patron, it's less than dirt cheap (1$ and you can resign before they will charge you more, for a quality game like this it's just ridiculous).

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes