bubblebobble5

Jun 2, 2018
"I thought I'd give you another update on what's happened lately. All the images for scene 7 are now done. The 10-12 cutscene images I planned to do, turned into about 20. And I still want to do another six or seven.

Scriptwise I am pretty close to done. I'm currently doing the questlog and I still have to do some "idiot proofing". Basically to keep people from marching their goblin lovers into places they don't belong (Example: The village or Frida's home). As long as no mayor issues pop up I should be able to complete my draft tomorrow.

However I have yet to start work on the eight and final scene. And I still have to playtest and bugfix before I can send it to external testing. I fear it will take me at least 4 days of testing and bugfixing, to get it ready for my test guy. He'll likely need another day or two to complete his test. After which I have to spend another day or two fixing his complaints/findings. And at that point I still won't have begun on scene 8.

To be honest, this update has become to big for me to properly handle. Once you pass a certain number of changes, you end up spending a lot of time just trying keep track and figure out how it all fits together, I therefor fear some large bugs may still be lurking, even after the usual rounds of testing. I would therefor like to launch a test version, sometime after next weekend. So those of you who feel a bit adventurous can help me test the build and hopefully uncover any nasty surprises. In the meantime I'll work on adding more polish to the build and add that final scene.

I wish I had better news, but I bit over more than I could chew this time. I will give you another status update next weekend.

Tinkerer"

Sidhu boy

Jul 8, 2019
"I thought I'd give you another update on what's happened lately. All the images for scene 7 are now done. The 10-12 cutscene images I planned to do, turned into about 20. And I still want to do another six or seven.

Scriptwise I am pretty close to done. I'm currently doing the questlog and I still have to do some "idiot proofing". Basically to keep people from marching their goblin lovers into places they don't belong (Example: The village or Frida's home). As long as no mayor issues pop up I should be able to complete my draft tomorrow.

However I have yet to start work on the eight and final scene. And I still have to playtest and bugfix before I can send it to external testing. I fear it will take me at least 4 days of testing and bugfixing, to get it ready for my test guy. He'll likely need another day or two to complete his test. After which I have to spend another day or two fixing his complaints/findings. And at that point I still won't have begun on scene 8.

To be honest, this update has become to big for me to properly handle. Once you pass a certain number of changes, you end up spending a lot of time just trying keep track and figure out how it all fits together, I therefor fear some large bugs may still be lurking, even after the usual rounds of testing. I would therefor like to launch a test version, sometime after next weekend. So those of you who feel a bit adventurous can help me test the build and hopefully uncover any nasty surprises. In the meantime I'll work on adding more polish to the build and add that final scene.

I wish I had better news, but I bit over more than I could chew this time. I will give you another status update next weekend.

Tinkerer"
Was there any photo with this update

Kamazoom

Sep 13, 2016

Tinkerer"
So, basicly, I have to quote myself again.
I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further.

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
I need a bit of help on two fronts

1. I completed the cemetery mission, according to walkthrough I can get the scene with all three vampires if I have the fertility potion. So I have stocked them went with sacrifice drank one start the scene when they ask can you go one more round I don’t get the option of choosing the fertility potion as suggested in the walkthrough.

2. I completed the dragon quest by I did not look for the enhanced fertility formula when I checked walkthrough I was suppose to look for it at the burnt ground but no chest is there. So have I lost the chance to get enhanced fertility potion formula in there any other way.(asking because the previous save I have is atleast 2 hours behind )

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I need a bit of help on two fronts

1. I completed the cemetery mission, according to walkthrough I can get the scene with all three vampires if I have the fertility potion. So I have stocked them went with sacrifice drank one start the scene when they ask can you go one more round I don’t get the option of choosing the fertility potion as suggested in the walkthrough.

2. I completed the dragon quest by I did not look for the enhanced fertility formula when I checked walkthrough I was suppose to look for it at the burnt ground but no chest is there. So have I lost the chance to get enhanced fertility potion formula in there any other way.(asking because the previous save I have is atleast 2 hours behind )
1.it was changed to energy potions.
2.It's not in a chest, you dig it out of the ground

Reactions: nikxxx

qwerty1232345

Jul 3, 2018
For anyone who has troubles fighting, try alchemy. For beginners, before a tough fight: 1) make a save, 2) use potions (coat blade poison, up you defense) 3) go into battle, first hit should poison and after that, do magic spells (thunder one) because that is 100% chance to hit 4) poison + magic kills anything, enjoy easy walk in the park.
Also as mentioned before. Resistance to poison is the way to beat fiance.
If tinkerer is looking i'm willing to test game for different bugs. I have no experience in coding but I do enjoy playing games and locating bugs (sequence of things). I might not be native English speaker but I've notice few spelling errors etc. I enjoy this game so I'd be happy to help. Let me know.
Best regards

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
For anyone who has troubles fighting, try alchemy. For beginners, before a tough fight: 1) make a save, 2) use potions (coat blade poison, up you defense) 3) go into battle, first hit should poison and after that, do magic spells (thunder one) because that is 100% chance to hit 4) poison + magic kills anything, enjoy easy walk in the park.
Also as mentioned before. Resistance to poison is the way to beat fiance.
If tinkerer is looking i'm willing to test game for different bugs. I have no experience in coding but I do enjoy playing games and locating bugs (sequence of things). I might not be native English speaker but I've notice few spelling errors etc. I enjoy this game so I'd be happy to help. Let me know.
Best regards
He will release a test build for patrons this weekend so if you pledge 1$ this month you will get access and will be able to post your feedback. I highly recommend supporting this guy because he's one of the few developers (of this kind) who actually puts in extra effort.

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
MC secretly build his goblin village so he must protect it again those who come to attack his secret village.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
MC secretly build his goblin village so he must protect it again those who come to attack his secret village.
The plan is that the goblins will die, either in combat or killed in counterstrikes... the peasant will have to keep supplying the goblins with new greenskins

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Now, MC start to focus on building his village.
Perhaps he will rise army of combine races to take over the World [MC is Nergal chosen]
The Player isn't actually following Nergal though, since he helps his exwife and mortal enemy as much as him.
He didn't receive any real blessings aswell, all we know is that the Player must have been on the verge of his death after being born around the end of the great war and Nergal saveing his life. This is also only claimed by Nergal so we can't prove it real or a lie (of convenience) aswell

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes