John-18

Mar 22, 2018
I wonder how Tinkerer will ever be able to complete this game if he continues to add more characters, game mechanics and side quests. There are already a ton of charcaters in it, which haven't gotten any love since months like Caleah, Ziva, the Vampire Sisters and so on...
This game is now quite precisely three years old and his update pace is now by one update every two or three months. Meaning six updates at best per year. And nearly every update keeps adding more characters, which almost certainly requires future updates to evolve their stories further thus increasing the general amount of work that needs to be done in future.

So, i'm really curious what Tinkerer's calculations are. Whats his schedule for finishing this game? May our children's children be able to see the final version?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
@John-18:

I'm not really sure why he would push to complete it at this point. I mean, there's no point in completing a game just for the sake of completion. As long as people like what he's doing and as long as he manages to keep the whole thing "together" it seems fine to me. Many devs simply finish games because they get bored of their own work (ICSTOR is a prime example of this in my opinion) and Tinkerer still seems to have fun.

Having said that, I'm sure he could complete it somewhat quickly if he wanted. After all most side characters etc. are fine as they are and wouldn't require that much additional work. I personally quite like that he takes it slow on the good/evil main story for now and until then more content is alway appreciated.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I wonder how Tinkerer will ever be able to complete this game if he continues to add more characters, game mechanics and side quests. There are already a ton of charcaters in it, which haven't gotten any love since months like Caleah, Ziva, the Vampire Sisters and so on...
This game is now quite precisely three years old and his update pace is now by one update every two or three months. Meaning six updates at best per year. And nearly every update keeps adding more characters, which almost certainly requires future updates to evolve their stories further thus increasing the general amount of work that needs to be done in future.

So, i'm really curious what Tinkerer's calculations are. Whats his schedule for finishing this game? May our children's children be able to see the final version?
I am not sure how you reached the conclusion for the Update cycle... as it's more along of 6-8 weeks... unless he includes game mechanics which was repeatedly mentioned in the last few pages is all about the upcoming Update.
We also had Christmas and New Year in that time frame where no work was done on the project

Reactions: sunaboz

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

He said he plans to end the Nergal vs Quetesh questline...

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Alright, I played the game for 4.5 hours, shut it down, then started it up again the next day and have NO saved game at all.
So what gives with that, anyone care to clue me in as to why it happened?

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Alright, I played the game for 4.5 hours, shut it down, then started it up again the next day and have NO saved game at all.
This never happened to me therefor I have nothing to explain. If you want a full save I can give mine.

• Angry
Reactions: Takanao

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I went into the file folder/ then into save folder and see nothing at all but a return to the previous menu icon.
Did you extract the game from the zip?
what's in the "www" folder?
is the game located in the Windows temp folder?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

What? do you really expect a Patreon game to be completed? :sneaky::sneaky:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Did you extract the game from the zip?
what's in the "www" folder?
is the game located in the Windows temp folder?
Yes I extracted from Zip, the only thing in the www folder is another empty folder labeled save when I click on that, there is literally nothing in it other than a ... link to the previous menu

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes I extracted from Zip, the only thing in the www folder is another empty folder labeled save when I click on that, there is literally nothing in it other than a ... link to the previous menu
Are you sure you DLed the game from the OP?
Or are you useing a compressed version?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I downloaded the latest and full version, not a compressed one at all.
...that's strange... there should at minimum be a "globale.rpgsave" file in the save folder if you successfully started a game.
Only reason for that to be missing is indeed a write protection on the game path... or maybe an oversensetive AV

helios1234

Aug 9, 2018
For those having trouble with Gwynneth disappearing, here's what I did:
1. Have sex with Gwynneth in her house.
2. Gwynneth will disappear, but that's OK.
3. Skip 10-15 days by sleeping until the next day somewhere other than your house in Weird wood.
4. Go to your house in Weirdwood, and Roderick should appear.
5. Go to the mayor's house, and talk to Victoria in the dining room.
6. Wait until night, and sneak in Victoria's room through the window.
7. Watch the scene happen, then go north to Northern Forest, and sleep with Mia for a couple of days.
8. Return to Weirdwood, and sneak into Victoria's room through the window. Watch the scene.
9. Start asking for votes. If you want Gwynneth back, before you get 9 votes, go to her house. It is the one just above the guard tower, with the door on the side.
10. Talk to the guards, and they will tell you that Gwynneth is in the goblin forest with Roderick. Go and save Gwynneth. You can choose to intervene or watch the scene.
11. Take Gwynneth home and watch the scene in her house.
12. Finish asking for votes.
13. When you get 10 votes, walk inside one of the buildings, and walk out. If you're already inside a building, walk out, and Roderick will knock you out and lock you up where you have to fight your way out against bandits. Don't forget to enter the room on the left with the 2 chests. Pick up the key and letter from the desk, and get your stuff from the chests.
14. Go to the front of the mayor's house, and kill Roderick.
15. That's it. After that, you can impregnate Gwynneth and impregnate Victoria again.
And here's how you F**k it up:
Follow steps 1 to 9.
10. Get 10 votes without finding Gwynneth.
11. Get knocked out, fight your way out.
12. Kill Roderick.
13. Save Gwynneth from Roderick despite him being dead already.
14. Be unable to impregnate Gwynneth for some weird reason.
15. Hope you saved the game before you got knocked out.
(optional) 16. Load that game and start following the above guide.
I have what's probably a stupid question: does anyone know how to complete the election quest and still be able to impregnate both Victoria and Gwynneth? The two lists of steps above make it seem like you have to do extra steps ahead of time to avoid some sort of bug? And the second post just makes it far more confusing as it seems to say the first list is wrong then ends with saying to fallow the first list?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have what's probably a stupid question: does anyone know how to complete the election quest and still be able to impregnate both Victoria and Gwynneth? The two lists of steps above make it seem like you have to do extra steps ahead of time to avoid some sort of bug? And the second post just makes it far more confusing as it seems to say the first list is wrong then ends with saying to fallow the first list?
If you play normally and ignore Gwyneth most of the time or atleast DON'T visit her home BEFORE you save her in the Forest dureing the election you shouldn't have any Problems.
The "Guides" above only describe a situation when Players couldn't wait and kinda fucked up an Event chain... always a bad idea btw.

Last edited:
Reactions: sfergerg39585
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes