Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
I'm stuck here at the farmer for the elections after saving Gwynneth ,
i am stuck at this point, someone can help me

:):)
Not sure what you mean here. You basically had to go around town helping everybody for their votes, then you save Gwynneth. Then you bone Gwynneth. Then you get KO'd by the asshole and wind up in his lair. You fight your way out, head back to town, and fight him, killing him and becoming the mayor.

RobyG

May 31, 2017
Not sure what you mean here. You basically had to go around town helping everybody for their votes, then you save Gwynneth. Then you bone Gwynneth. Then you get KO'd by the asshole and wind up in his lair. You fight your way out, head back to town, and fight him, killing him and becoming the mayor.
I did what you say, but when I get to the farmer it gives me the screen if I want to buy sheep, field etc.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I did what you say, but when I get to the farmer it gives me the screen if I want to buy sheep, field etc.
try renting his fields than.... not everyone considers you a good mayor for wiping their asses once... they want profit

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
There's a bug if you want to finish that quest, just talk to inn keeper again and bribe him one more time and you'll get another +1 vote.

Last edited:
Reactions: RobyG

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
There's a bug if you want to finish that quest, just talk to inn keeper again and bribe him one more time and you'll get another +1 vote.
I don't recall that bug. Then again, I helped out everyone in town before starting the event to become the mayor, so my experience might be different. I didn't have to bribe the innkeeper either.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
I don't recall that bug. Then again, I helped out everyone in town before starting the event to become the mayor, so my experience might be different. I didn't have to bribe the innkeeper either.
It depends on how much money you paid them....
**The one that guards the mild will help you for free if you gave 500 when you're burned his house.
Most quest for villagers cost money so you must paid them during quest line [the more use play and keep saving the more interact with money]

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
Wait, we have another one? The only daughter's i have is the little ones. How to get the other daughter?
Yes. It's actualy one of the main story (main quest) to have a daughter with one of the NPC. (If you had another daughter not from that NPC that's mean you're just playing a side story/quest).
Just explore more and you'll find that NPC.

hint: Go to far east from Frida's house.

nmma

Feb 18, 2018
just asking..
Is the update dropping this week?
Cuz technically it is the second week of February.

Dartyranus

Aug 29, 2019
Someone know if this update will update Rosy too? Becouse i'm starting to think that Tinkerer forgot about her...
and i'm cring for this :eek:

Reactions: seraphimd2
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes