Albert Pike

Aug 3, 2018
This game is almost perfect, we need more incest in this game.
Main character of this game have a lot daughters. (just saying) ;):love:

Grumbledwarf

Oct 15, 2017
Damn, i remember when he used to
update each month :(. Still a great game but from a time back he lost the spark and eagerness. I suppose that happens when You need to appease the audience and can't be as creative anymore

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
update each month :(. Still a great game but from a time back he lost the spark and eagerness. I suppose that happens when You need to appease the audience and can't be as creative anymore
He started to make animations and adding more things to the game. When he was giving us an update each month, content was not enough for the old players. While back the updates took 5-15 minutes of playing. Right now it takes more than I beleive 25 minutes or so. Because you found lots of things to do.

Grumbledwarf

Oct 15, 2017
Well i can live without animations if that means he could update sooner. Anyways if he updates 3-5 times a year for 4-8 scenes each time that hardly compensates for the 3-4 scenes he used to deliver each patch. But it's not only time; Situations and scenes where funnier and different, not the classic mouth-pussy-anal that you can find anywhere in these Games. But i suppose that at this time he can't spend resources doing different paths for people that like and don't like his vision of the game and I doubt we will see another conflictive scene soon.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Well i can live without animations if that means he could update sooner. Anyways if he updates 3-5 times a year for 4-8 scenes each time that hardly compensates for the 3-4 scenes he used to deliver each patch. But it's not only time; Situations and scenes where funnier and different, not the classic mouth-pussy-anal that you can find anywhere in these Games. But i suppose that at this time he can't spend resources doing different paths for people that like and don't like his vision of the game and I doubt we will see another conflictive scene soon.
He also works on game's mechanics and new environment. He makes the game alone and writes to whole thing by himself. These things take time to make it. If there was a team behind the project, updates could have been made way faster. He is just by himself doing everything but some people helps him with the animations.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This release includes a new game mechanic which is always the most problematic.
Last Version was released on 2019-11-23, the one before on 2019-11-17...
I can't really comprehend how you deduct a delayed release to be the future update cycle

Grumbledwarf

Oct 15, 2017
At least the last 2 patches were delayed, can't remember before that, But it's been a while since he delivered at the promised time. weren't 11-17 and 11-23 the same content (bugs and polishing)?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
1st Version 1.81 had the mayor content Update, while 1.82 had mechanics and menu updates
2nd it's really rare for him to actually delay Updates, some might be rushed and fixes or smaller content Updates follow but he tends to deliver in the end
3rd this is probably the longest delay he had from recollection and comparing this with other games 2 weeks isn't even a delay as a far more realistic release date (yeah more games than not tend to be delayed by month lately rather than weeks)

Reactions: Mickiy

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
On what part cant he be creative anymore, he is adding a new feature to this update in the form of ''raiding''. Finishing a big chunk of the Shakala story and much scenes well. some of them, that have multiple versions whit pregnancys and not.

I just cant complain about the high quality of the game and scenes so if it takes bit more time i fine whit that, and most people dont want to see him burned out. And for the voting part he decides what we can vote for. If he didnt want to do it. it woudnt be in the poll in the first place.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
On what part cant he be creative anymore, he is adding a new feature to this update in the form of ''raiding''. Finishing a big chunk of the Shakala story and much scenes well. some of them, that have multiple versions whit pregnancys and not.

I just cant complain about the high quality of the game and scenes so if it takes bit more time i fine whit that, and most people dont want to see him burned out. And for the voting part he decides what we can vote for. If he didnt want to do it. it woudnt be in the poll in the first place.
Well to be fair he does take input of Patrons... and sometimes even such that he doesn't like himself, as we have seen in the alternate scenes for Mia and soon Shakalah apparently.
On the other hand sometimes he also takes input from Patrons if he likes it... like the Werewolf hunt after playing the Mia content as it was intended to be.

And in regards to the time since the last release... remember we had nearly 2 weeks of family holidays, people kinda are obligated to spend that time with family and hencefor away from work.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
People need to understand that for most developers trying to stick to a monthly release is not feasible. Hence why we have so many Devs releasing games on a average 2-3 months window.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
At least the last 2 patches were delayed, can't remember before that, But it's been a while since he delivered at the promised time. weren't 11-17 and 11-23 the same content (bugs and polishing)?
1)I don't recall any outrage when Tinkerer had to remove the hunger system to appease the players......
2) we may differ on what's funny but MC asking Erevi to bait Dolph and getting zapped in exchange was hilarious... the h-scenes have changed simply because all the girls MC already knew for ages.. Tinkerer still has plans of his own for the game....
3) animations aren't needed to enjoy a game, I'm personally not a fan in general, but when animations in games have become the standard, a starting artist like Tinkerer may want to have a go at testing his skills..
Find me one game developer that hadn't had a delay and/or rushed content and I'll be surprised....however Tinkerer is at least keeping contact with people and informing them if something goes off.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes