RohanEmpire

Sep 25, 2018
Sorry but the only "shopping Event" I remember is getting her 2 dresses
if that's what you are talkeing about which one did you choose for her to wear?
That's what I mean, yeah. But I can't complete the event. I have bought all the dresses I can in the village but am unable to give any of them to her. When I try to talk to her she's not in the mood.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That's what I mean, yeah. But I can't complete the event. I have bought all the dresses I can in the village but am unable to give any of them to her. When I try to talk to her she's not in the mood.
A) try to give her a Lust Pastry, B) wait a day and retry... keep doing so, C) try going to the kitchen, as one of the dresses requires you to prepare a feast

Reactions: RohanEmpire

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There's also the scenes with Beth in the stables with Samson (the Mayor's horse).

Also it's kind of implied that if Freya ever learns about the MC's ability to transform, she may want to take their roleplaying to the next level.
1st is an optional voyeur Event
Who is freya? do you mean Hilde and Hilda?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i am quite sure freya is the giantess direwolf along with odin.
possible... but than the remark about "takeing the role play to the next level" doesn't make any sence, which is why I pressume he meant Hilda (the Giantess and partner of those 2 direwolfs) or her Sister Hilde

HD HD

Jan 28, 2018
possible... but than the remark about "takeing the role play to the next level" doesn't make any sence, which is why I pressume he meant Hilda (the Giantess and partner of those 2 direwolfs) or her Sister Hilde
he must be speaking of her then, but now i wonder what do he mean with transformation spell, since she dont like small dicks must be the centaur one, right?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes