Feb 20, 2018
Does anyone know the save variable used to trigger the stolen tools quest? For some reason, I have managed to dodge marcus near the entrance to west road and now he doesn't appear there anymore.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Considering he made a big promise to rework the wedding scene that seems rather anticlimatic than.... but I gues it's for the best as I assume that the raiding mechanic will consume most of his time to get working
It's not anticlimatic at all. It was funny. There are too many pussies around here who feel that all female characters MUST belong to the MC.

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
Come on.

99% hetero games here: MC is a male teen ----> he's got a very very huge penis ----> MC is almost the only male character in the game ----> every female can't live without his big long rod -----> big harem -----> and they lived happy ever after
I don't argue that but please don't start shit people like what they like

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
hello my pc crashed and i need a full playthrough save before the next update comes can someone help me?
When I get back my home I can share my saves with you. Meanwhile people might help yoy with your problem.

Dartyranus

Aug 29, 2019
hello my pc crashed and i need a full playthrough save before the next update comes can someone help me?
Saves from 1 to 5 are debug and try saves that i used.
Save 2-3 Half of the quest with Erevi Daugther
Save 1-4-5 Victoria animated scene
Save 7 is before the new Mayor quest you just have to buy the new bed for Victoria Daughter
Save 8 is a Start of the "not finished" Domestic issue
Save 9 is second pregnacy of Victoria

Enjoy

idshadow

Dec 30, 2018
Saves from 1 to 5 are debug and try saves that i used.
Save 2-3 Half of the quest with Erevi Daugther
Save 1-4-5 Victoria animated scene
Save 7 is before the new Mayor quest you just have to buy the new bed for Victoria Daughter
Save 8 is a Start of the "not finished" Domestic issue
Save 9 is second pregnacy of Victoria

Enjoy
ok thx

Insanum

Oct 30, 2017

What are the options?

Even though I still have quite a bit to do on the current update, it's time to start preparing for the next one.
I need a little break from the greenskins, they are starting to drive me nuts:). So there are to areas of the game I feel like working on now. It's been a while since I introduced them, and nothing much has happened since.
1. Vampire girls.
This quest is still open in the game and those poor girls have been trapped in that cemetery for ages! It's time to take down their evil, oppressive master and free them from their bonds. Who knows, perhaps you may even end up bumping into a friendly witch hunter? Also in the cards are Vampiric powers, which will add some new abilities to our beloved peasant. This will be a fairly big update with lot's of character interaction. I would therefor estimate 8-10 weeks of development time.
2. More dungeon critters
So far the only dungeon pet at our disposal is the Bat Breeder. And she hasn't seen any updates in a long time. I'd like to add a few more options for her and give you one more pet to keep her company.
Spider eggs are a very important ingredient in potions, and they are hard to come by. Wouldn't it be great to have a means to farm/produce them? If only we had a sexy little spider that could lay those eggs for us.... This update will not be very quest heavy, so it will likely "only" require 5-6 weeks of development time.
What do you think? Which one of these should I do next?

Another pet is winning now.

qwerty1232345

Jul 3, 2018
Really love the content which has been created. Just wondering if there is any release date for the new content? Thank you so much to devs.

Zelva

Nov 11, 2018
More dungeon critters
So far the only dungeon pet at our disposal is the Bat Breeder. And she hasn't seen any updates in a long time. I'd like to add a few more options for her and give you one more pet to keep her company.
Would hopefully involve getting rid of the QTE button presses during those scenes as well lol

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019

Even though I still have quite a bit to do on the current update, it's time to start preparing for the next one.
I need a little break from the greenskins, they are starting to drive me nuts:). So there are to areas of the game I feel like working on now. It's been a while since I introduced them, and nothing much has happened since.
1. Vampire girls.
This quest is still open in the game and those poor girls have been trapped in that cemetery for ages! It's time to take down their evil, oppressive master and free them from their bonds. Who knows, perhaps you may even end up bumping into a friendly witch hunter? Also in the cards are Vampiric powers, which will add some new abilities to our beloved peasant. This will be a fairly big update with lot's of character interaction. I would therefor estimate 8-10 weeks of development time.
2. More dungeon critters
Spider eggs are a very important ingredient in potions, and they are hard to come by. Wouldn't it be great to have a means to farm/produce them? If only we had a sexy little spider that could lay those eggs for us.... This update will not be very quest heavy, so it will likely "only" require 5-6 weeks of development time.
What do you think? Which one of these should I do next?

Another pet is winning now.
I know this was addressed to patrons and with me just being a pirate that my opinion doesn't really matter but the "next ones" i am looking forward to the most is the daughter of Erevi and the main character finally having her baby and i am hoping the baby will be female too but we will see. Then there is the introduction of the main character's mother and sister hoping to romance, seduce, and impregnate the both of them too. :D

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I know this was addressed to patrons and with me just being a pirate that my opinion doesn't really matter but the "next ones" i am looking forward to the most is the daughter of Erevi and the main character finally having her baby and i am hoping the baby will be female too but we will see. Then there is the introduction of the main character's mother and sister hoping to romance, seduce, and impregnate the both of them too. :D
Erevy's daughter got quiet some updates for a while so her content is already more diversed and numberos than that of older characters, the listed characters here certainly hardly have any content.
I agree that you always have a lack of spider eggs since most of the combat and fertility potions require them... a pet would certainly draw me back to the tower more often.
Also the Mother/Sister IC is rather Cliché, so not sure how high on the priority list this would be... let alone I haven't seen any "good way" to include such characters with the current story developement.

Reactions: CptRexx

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Erevy's daughter got quiet some updates for a while so her content is already more diversed and numberos than that of older characters, the listed characters here certainly hardly have any content.
I agree that you always have a lack of spider eggs since most of the combat and fertility potions require them... a pet would certainly draw me back to the tower more often.
Also the Mother/Sister IC is rather Cliché, so not sure how high on the priority list this would be... let alone I haven't seen any "good way" to include such characters with the current story developement.
More love for the other characters.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes