Zuko23

Dec 16, 2019
Can someone explain to me how can i get a scene in "Domestic issues"
i even loaded someone's save from here but i still got nothing
Everi tells me to check on BatBreeder, I go there and Peasant says "She seems allright to me"
And then my quest gets completed and i dont see a scene
Help me pls

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Can someone explain to me how can i get a scene in "Domestic issues"
i even loaded someone's save from here but i still got nothing
Everi tells me to check on BatBreeder, I go there and Peasant says "She seems allright to me"
And then my quest gets completed and i dont see a scene
Help me pls
put this into www file.

Reactions: Zuko23

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Are there plans to capture more female creatures like the bat breeder to lock up in the dungeon?
There's more than one cell, so that would not be a surprise. Hopefully something more attractive than the bat breeder :p

MonsterV

Jun 23, 2019
There's more than one cell, so that would not be a surprise. Hopefully something more attractive than the bat breeder :p
i liked the bat breeder design, in fact i hope the other female creatures we capture, the more outlandish and monstrous their designs are while still keeping our sexy features like breasts and butts

Reactions: mazqaz

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
i liked the bat breeder design, in fact i hope the other female creatures we capture, the more outlandish and monstrous their designs are while still keeping our sexy features like breasts and butts
Hey to each his own, obviously hoping for a design more attractive to my eyes :)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Are there plans to capture more female creatures like the bat breeder to lock up in the dungeon?
There are plans for that.... But the upcoming update will add the raiding system and new capturable females... this time it's gonna be a big tiddied goblin

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There are plans for that.... But the upcoming update will add the raiding system and new capturable females... this time it's gonna be a big tiddied goblin
How ever the captives from the Goblins aren't supposed to be used or managed by the Player (as it's done with the Batbreeder) from the Infos we currently have.
They will increase the Goblins Tribes Numbers... so make your own assumptions

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I do think,goblin daughter gangbang will happen next time.....again(considering how much a slut they are)

which is everyone favourite?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I do think,goblin daughter gangbang will happen next time.....again(considering how much a slut they are)

which is everyone favourite?
i doubt a other gangbang will take place, other one was ill received, but other couple of weeks and we can see for yourselfs

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
How ever the captives from the Goblins aren't supposed to be used or managed by the Player (as it's done with the Batbreeder) from the Infos we currently have.
They will increase the Goblins Tribes Numbers... so make your own assumptions
From the chat in.discord, we also know that the peasant will need the summon spell to increase the population so its possible that we may have to do it ourselves

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
From the chat in.discord, we also know that the peasant will need the summon spell to increase the population so its possible that we may have to do it ourselves
...I suppose Tinkerer got discouraged by the rage of some of his Patreons about the indicated cheating and frolocking (people even going as far as misuseing the term NTR) of some of the girls so he is takeing the save route even with such minor characters as breeders... gotta admit it's a bit disapointing... I am no fan of NTR, but so far Events that didn't involve the MC were well placed and written that either made me laugh or was clear that I could prevent/ignore it if I was THAT insecure...

Reactions: Volis and karliks

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
...I suppose Tinkerer got discouraged by the rage of some of his Patreons about the indicated cheating and frolocking (people even going as far as misuseing the term NTR) of some of the girls so he is takeing the save route even with such minor characters as breeders... gotta admit it's a bit disapointing... I am no fan of NTR, but so far Events that didn't involve the MC were well placed and written that either made me laugh or was clear that I could prevent/ignore it if I was THAT insecure...

i am a little curious about what you did find Disapointing storywise/ how the girls are depicted / save routes.
also inderstand whypeople dont want it, its a ''power'' fantasie mostly if you are the MC. as a goblin fan, i also laughed at the wedding scene and ever more when i heared the backlash about it. otherside still bit of powermove at the end, showing them she has sex whit a human and pushing out all the semen of ''lesser'' partners.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes