Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i am a little curious about what you did find Disapointing storywise/ how the girls are depicted / save routes.
also inderstand whypeople dont want it, its a ''power'' fantasie mostly if you are the MC. as a goblin fan, i also laughed at the wedding scene and ever more when i heared the backlash about it. otherside still bit of powermove at the end, showing them she has sex whit a human and pushing out all the semen of ''lesser'' partners.
The Other scene that caused such an outrage was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And you got me wrong it's not about the scenes currently included, but those intended to come... if Tinkerer wants to make the MC change into a Goblin in order to breed his tribe instead of haveing a Goblin Horde rape maybe some rich and stuck up bitches (nobles) that they captured dureing the raid and make them realise this is their live calling... heck maybe even make them drain the Goblins so they ask the MC to save them from these Vixens :ROFLMAO:... he is not useing the potential of this scenario to it's fullest.
That's what I see as disapointment... so far Tinkerer had a great time writing the darkest scenes in a hilirious way that made you forget the pretext of it... or he offered a simple way to stop/avoid that content.

Last edited:
Reactions: M3ntir

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
The Other scene that caused such an outrage was Mia's first redhood scene were she was with a werewolf but thought it was the player. it was predictable considering the MCs providence with magic and it was hilirious at the end... yet people couldn't accept that scene either... I mean we even got the werewolf hunt quest in the next Update since we asked for a chance to castrate the werewolf later on... and Tinkerer obviously liked that idea.
And you got me wrong it's not about the scenes currently included, but those intended to come... if Tinkerer wants to make the MC change into a Goblin in order to breed his tribe instead of haveing a Goblin Horde rape maybe some rich and stuck up bitches (nobles) that they captured dureing the raid and make them realise this is their live calling... heck maybe even make them drain the Goblins so they ask the MC to save them from these Vixens :ROFLMAO:.
That's what I see as disapointment... so far Tinkerer had a great time writing the darkest scenes in a hilirious way that made you forget the pretext of it... or he offered a simple way to stop/avoid that content.
I think what you are saying could be possible with other looted wenches, and it's probable that we'll be given the option to choose

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Jubblespliss

Feb 7, 2018
I think i need help with a bug or something? Victoria has been pregnant for like 40+ days and just wont give birth. its the second child and I figured something was wrong. Anyone seen this or know how to fix it?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think what you are saying could be possible with other looted wenches, and it's probable that we'll be given the option to choose
considering how "well received" this option was in the past I have my doubts... which is the sad part here.
Shakalahs wedding and the redhood scene are considered optional, but the shit storm that followed on this Forum alone and the fact that Tinkerer tried to mitigates the impact for these factions, by adding the "Lever" for Mia and now attempting to change the wedding for Shakala isn't giving me much hope.
And personaly I think Tinkerer wasn't happy about those changes either as he gave his honest opinion on the Mia scene before.
Forceing yourself to write a story is never good, it'll burn you out over long and the quality will never match something written with passion.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
considering how "well received" this option was in the past I have my doubts... which is the sad part here.
Shakalahs wedding and the redhood scene are considered optional, but the shit storm that followed on this Forum alone and the fact that Tinkerer tried to mitigates the impact for these factions, by adding the "Lever" for Mia and now attempting to change the wedding for Shakala isn't giving me much hope.
And personaly I think Tinkerer wasn't happy about those changes either as he gave his honest opinion on the Mia scene before.
Forceing yourself to write a story is never good, it'll burn you out over long and the quality will never match something written with passion.
I think it's not a big of a deal. I think he managed to satisfy both sides. Personally I don't like Ntr and what he did with the game was just what I need it. He gave everybody to an option to choose wheter you want to see the ntr scene or the alternative version.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think it's not a big of a deal. I think he managed to satisfy both sides. Personally I don't like Ntr and what he did with the game was just what I need it. He gave everybody to an option to choose wheter you want to see the ntr scene or the alternative version.
Regardeing NTR I am pretty much on the same side, however the "Lever" choice was a forced change for the Mia storyline with it's own consequences... Tinkerer feld obligated to do it, even if he didn't like it and he never intended to split the story into a "NTR/rape/cheating" and vanilla one.
I am afraid Tinkerer will change the story progression to either avoid any questionable content or will consider splitting certain releases in NTR and no NTR ones... or release schedule will slow down dramatically, as he'll have to write and render 2 ways a story could go.
I certainly wasn't a fan of the wedding and pretty much skipped through that part.... but I wouldn't demand changes to the story, as it added up in the end and at parts turned out suprisingly funny... and it never ended in true NTR as the girls weren't stolen from the MC at any point.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Regardeing NTR I am pretty much on the same side, however the "Lever" choice was a forced change for the Mia storyline with it's own consequences... Tinkerer feld obligated to do it, even if he didn't like it and he never intended to split the story into a "NTR/rape/cheating" and vanilla one.
I am afraid Tinkerer will change the story progression to either avoid any questionable content or will consider splitting certain releases in NTR and no NTR ones... or release schedule will slow down dramatically, as he'll have to write and render 2 ways a story could go.
I certainly wasn't a fan of the wedding and pretty much skipped through that part.... but I wouldn't demand changes to the story, as it added up in the end and at parts turned out suprisingly funny... and it never ended in true NTR as the girls weren't stolen from the MC at any point.

I understand you concern but to skip some of the content you dont like, but the most things sofar dont realy change the story as a whole but small parts. and is far for the update about the MC changing to a goblin and such. i first want to see and what happens.

And for the captured non-goblin girls still will take a while due he wants to do that on later patch/update. Mabye he wil add scenes you can see the goblins rape or not. And whit that a option to help escape the girls.
Sending them to the Tower/temple aswell to favore one of the 2 gods.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
I agree. I am afraid myself that Tinkerer will either abandon some stories he had planned or force himself to write 2 versions, neither of which are good for his motivation to continue this game.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I understand you concern but to skip some of the content you dont like, but the most things sofar dont realy change the story as a whole but small parts. and is far for the update about the MC changing to a goblin and such. i first want to see and what happens.

And for the captured non-goblin girls still will take a while due he wants to do that on later patch/update. Mabye he wil add scenes you can see the goblins rape or not. And whit that a option to help escape the girls.
Sending them to the Tower/temple aswell to favore one of the 2 gods.
Tinkerer already agreed to rewrite the wedding scene for the upcomeing Update to calm the "I HATE NTR EVEN IF IT ISN'T NTR" faction. So yes we certainly know that there will be mayor changes here
Don't get me wrong I am looking forward to the Update... but only because of the raiding System.... I think a rewrite of an older scene is a waste of precious time

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
Tinkerer already agreed to rewrite the wedding scene for the upcomeing Update to calm the "I HATE NTR EVEN IF IT ISN'T NTR" faction. So yes we certainly know that there will be mayor changes here
Don't get me wrong I am looking forward to the Update... but only because of the raiding System.... I think a rewrite of an older scene is a waste of precious time
Yeah i don't get it either why would watching your soon to be wife being gangbanged on her wedding night invoke jealousy in people or make that ntr somehow. ;)
I think most people would have been fine with skipping the scene ala it not happening in the lore and just having the scene in the tent with her. He is going the extra mile and adding an extra scene i hope you can take joy in seeing the extra scene aswell.

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah i don't get it either why would watching your soon to be wife being gangbanged on her wedding night invoke jealousy in people or make that ntr somehow. ;)
I think most people would have been fine with skipping the scene ala it not happening in the lore and just having the scene in the tent with her. He is going the extra mile and adding an extra scene i hope you can take joy in seeing the extra scene aswell.
Since I am already past that point I at best will try a spirit potion... wether or not it's included as such is another question.
And no it's not NTR... if she droped the MC at the altar to be with a Goblin that just fucked her.... THAT would be NTR.
But since she joins you in the tent afterwards and becomes your "legally" married wife it's cheating at best (like fucking the Flower Girl before ones wedding)...
But I get the point and like I said I just ignored their weird customs and accepted that they are a tribe with different culture and values... neither worse nor better than human ones

Reactions: Hraesvelg

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
on the discord that Question is raised and he said himself that he NOT rework the whole scene but he adding option to skip the start of the scene. i know its a bid sad that he need to change it but shakala is big issue for the update so it can scare people off who in the past did kill her

Reactions: CptRexx

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
on the discord that Question is raised and he said himself that he NOT rework the whole scene but he adding option to skip the start of the scene. i know its a bid sad that he need to change it but shakala is big issue for the update so it can scare people off who in the past did kill her
Yea it is true. It's going to be like mia's update. Where we turn into a wolf instead of a wolf comes out of the forest and has his way with her. We can already tell what the wedding will look like in the game. Only Shakala and mc will be part of the ceremony but before that game will ask the player which scene player wants to see.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Considering he made a big promise to rework the wedding scene that seems rather anticlimatic than.... but I gues it's for the best as I assume that the raiding mechanic will consume most of his time to get working

Reactions: CptRexx

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
People need to remeber that anytime a dev that forces himself to do work that does not go with the vision of the game he wanted makes him lose interest and eventually want to abadon said project.
that is why this update is going to have the ''raiding'' mechanic, he realy loved making that from his patreon posts and talking on discord so far. Only he needed to grow himself first to make new maps, and learn the programms he is using.

Sofar dont think much ''forcing'' except the backlash of the ''ntr'' part. and personaly i told him if he is struggeling whit the deadline, just say it takes bit longer dan rush/force yourself. We all understand that sometimes it takes abit longer. And the high quality just takes time, so take your time.

Pandadisco

Mar 15, 2018
Someone can help me how to fix bug, please? Or someone can give me data on save file? I got bug on 1.82 updates for android. When i give Frida white outfit. after give white outfit, try to talk then i cant chose what will i do to talk (like auto).
I try load file and give again but still bugging on that.
And When i load and didn't give that outfit thats not bug. I think this not save file error, But one of the config and global file

mynamez2

Oct 11, 2017
well, it was a rare situation but i lost my save after i used gallery mod... so today advise is: get a fking backup before doing anything stupid w your saves bcuz it'll happens once and you'll be fked forever :(((

Reactions: Kaneki1001
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes