AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Erevy's daughter got quiet some updates for a while so her content is already more diversed and numberos than that of older characters, the listed characters here certainly hardly have any content.
I agree that you always have a lack of spider eggs since most of the combat and fertility potions require them... a pet would certainly draw me back to the tower more often.
Also the Mother/Sister IC is rather Cliché, so not sure how high on the priority list this would be... let alone I haven't seen any "good way" to include such characters with the current story developement.
Yeah i know she got a lot of updates already. Still looking forward to her content more than other character currently in the game. Hmm i never mentioned spider eggs did you reply to the wrong person on that subject? I was typing about the daughter of Erevi and the main character finally having her baby. The eggs are easy for me to get i just go to the spider cave and get 7 or 8 eggs in one go usually. My main character usually sleeps at the tower for incestuously sexual reasons. ;) .

I love clichés :D ! I know it's not high on the priority list of things to include in the game. Really the only reason i mentioned the mother and sister of the main character was that they were mentioned in an update post that they will be introduced sooner or later and i am looking forward to that moment more than most potentially updatable characters in the game.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah i know she got a lot of updates already. Still looking forward to her content more than other character currently in the game. Hmm i never mentioned spider eggs did you reply to the wrong person on that subject? I was typing about the daughter of Erevi and the main character finally having her baby. The eggs are easy for me to get i just go to the spider cave and get 7 or 8 eggs in one go usually. My main character usually sleeps at the tower for incestuously sexual reasons. ;) .

I love clichés :D ! I know it's not high on the priority list of things to include in the game. Really the only reason i mentioned the mother and sister of the main character was that they were mentioned in an update post that they will be introduced sooner or later and i am looking forward to that moment more than most potentially updatable characters in the game.
You quoted the vote which included a new Pet for the Dungeons and mentioning it to be a spider lady.
You can only visit the Spider cave every 3-4 days and normaly 6 eggs are all you get... if you focus on Alchemie to get a stock of Potions for use and selling thats hardly anything... and fertility Potions (both) require them aswell.
Since I have 2 girls that demand constant visits by the Player I spend my time around Weirdwood.
I like this game because it has many rather uncommon mechanics, story telling and characters... cliché characters kinda break it... even more if the inclusion seems forced... doesn't mean I don't like me an eye candy of a blood related MILF ;)

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
You quoted the vote which included a new Pet for the Dungeons and mentioning it to be a spider lady.
You can only visit the Spider cave every 3-4 days and normaly 6 eggs are all you get... if you focus on Alchemie to get a stock of Potions for use and selling thats hardly anything... and fertility Potions (both) require them aswell.
Since I have 2 girls that demand constant visits by the Player I spend my time around Weirdwood.
I like this game because it has many rather uncommon mechanics, story telling and characters... cliché characters kinda break it... even more if the inclusion seems forced... doesn't mean I don't like me an eye candy of a blood related MILF ;)
Actually i was replying to the very last question. My answer was neither of the options in the vote because i am more interested in the daughter, mother, and sister. I can see where semantics can get confused considering the rest of the information in starting post. Actually i get one or two more eggs from the big spider once i kill it usually along with the other six eggs clutches. I always have twenty enhanced fertility potions on me and always stock up after i use five. I have alot of left over spider eggs from doing that.

Yeah i like this game for the impregnation and pregnancy mechanics the incest just makes it all the better for me too. Completely disagree about clichéness breaking it at least for me. There are so many other cliché characters in the game already in my opinion and i love them all equally. I trust Tinkerer to tell a good story when it comes to the main character's family. I hope for your sake when it happens it won't be too cliché for you to enjoy it and you can enjoy more than just eye candy with the blood related MILF :) .

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah i like this game for the impregnation and pregnancy mechanics the incest just makes it all the better for me too. Completely disagree about clichéness breaking it at least for me. There are so many other cliché characters in the game already in my opinion and i love them all equally. I trust Tinkerer to tell a good story when it comes to the main character's family. I hope for your sake when it happens it won't be too cliché for you to enjoy it and you can enjoy more than just eye candy with the blood related MILF :) .
You know once the MC is able to improve this village called Weirdwood and build some nice houses he might invite his family to live there instead of their molty farm somewhere in the outskirts of wilderness maybe offer some scholar education via a school so the sisters would come and the mother accomying them, as the sons and Dad work the fields... or maybe their farm will be raided by Orcs/Goblins/Dragons/Bandits, killing all but the well hidden girls which will than be taken in by their actual successful brother... I mean we are a frigging mayor... and soon to be warchief of a Goblin army :devilish:

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
You know once the MC is able to improve this village called Weirdwood and build some nice houses he might invite his family to live there instead of their molty farm somewhere in the outskirts of wilderness maybe offer some scholar education via a school so the sisters would come and the mother accomying them, as the sons and Dad work the fields... or maybe their farm will be raided by Orcs/Goblins/Dragons/Bandits, killing all but the well hidden girls which will than be taken in by their actual successful brother... I mean we are a frigging mayor... and soon to be warchief of a Goblin army :devilish:
That's how Hitler started the WW2.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Who knows, perhaps you may even end up bumping into a friendly witch hunter?
the things that go bumping into the night....
vampiric powers, which will add some new abilities to our beloved peasant.
it would be a nice touch.... nice indeedio
If only we had a sexy little spider that could lay those eggs for us..
wonder if little refers to her boobs and butt or it's just the expression...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
it would be a nice touch.... nice indeedio
Depends on the Powers I gues... getting the MC to overpowered would start to destroy the illusions about him being a barely passable adventurer
wonder if little refers to her boobs and butt or it's just the expression...
Maybe a Spider Yokai? Human girl with a spider apendex on her tailbone or lumbra curve... six eyes and each an additional pair of legs and arms

RohanEmpire

Sep 25, 2018
How to complete the shopping for Erevi quest? Got everything from the shop in weirdwood. When I return to her and try to give her clothes it doesn't work or she's not in the mood. Anyone?

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Oh yes there are so many possibilities although i hope the sons and dad are dead because i am selfish :D . I can't wait explore everything Tinkerer has to offer with this game!

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes