Alkelyne

Aug 21, 2019
Hi there guys, :D
Newbie here, just wanted to know few tips, if you can redirect me to the earlier post.
1) how to get lot of coins.
2) how to crop and get yield in minimum days.
3) how to get equipped with best gears considering, just started playing recently and being annoyed by gettting rekt with enemies (goblins,bore,giant spider)
will appreciate the guide. :)

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Newbie here, just wanted to know few tips, if you can redirect me to the earlier post.
3) how to get equipped with best gears considering, just started playing recently and being annoyed by gettting rekt with enemies (goblins,bore,giant spider)

• Haha
Reactions: dikau

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
If you want to cheat, use compress version of the game. So you can use item.json for maxing the right items. Original version of the game doesn't have the data file.

Alkelyne

Aug 21, 2019
If you want to cheat, use compress version of the game. So you can use item.json for maxing the right items. Original version of the game doesn't have the data file.
Prior to the message, can you inform about gearing up best armor, blade etc, earning coins , renting fields.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Prior to the message, can you inform about gearing up best armor, blade etc, earning coins , renting fields.
When I didn't know about the saveditor site I was getting money from goblins and their ears. The thing about the arsenal is when you get the certain point of the game you will learn some skills and these skills will grant you to get better weapons and armors. You cannot use the best items right away. It takes some time to get these items. When it comes to fields there are just for the sustain tbh. Potato, carrot, weed and pumpkin are for crafting new things. Mostly meal and I think pumpkin can be used for making one or two potions. But you can get them at the market in the town.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
1) the best way would be by selling the crops you collect and turning in goblin ears,
2) crops need 7 days to mature. As long as you have 100 coins you should be able to rent the field.
3) keep killing goblins till you can afford a full set of gear,( axe or spear, shield, helmet , chainmail and ring) then run to the Tower of Dread and become the apprentice of the sorceress, she will teach you an.aoe spell. Later you'll learn how to use heavy armor and 2 handed weapons.

Alkelyne

Aug 21, 2019
1) the best way would be by selling the crops you collect and turning in goblin ears,
2) crops need 7 days to mature. As long as you have 100 coins you should be able to rent the field.
3) keep killing goblins till you can afford a full set of gear,( axe or spear, shield, helmet , chainmail and ring) then run to the Tower of Dread and become the apprentice of the sorceress, she will teach you an.aoe spell. Later you'll learn how to use heavy armor and 2 handed weapons.
Thanks for the tip mate ! will definitely try and see where it goes.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Still hope we see more of that tiger print of her, but other 2 weeks of wait we can handle

gerkesiz

Jan 28, 2020
Guys,i need help.I'm stuck.I can't progress Waystone part II mission.I found four waystones but I couldn't reach the other two waystones.I can't go to other areas because Erevi's daughter is following me.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes