mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
1)I don't recall any outrage when Tinkerer had to remove the hunger system to appease the players......
2) we may differ on what's funny but MC asking Erevi to bait Dolph and getting zapped in exchange was hilarious... the h-scenes have changed simply because all the girls MC already knew for ages.. Tinkerer still has plans of his own for the game....
3) animations aren't needed to enjoy a game, I'm personally not a fan in general, but when animations in games have become the standard, a starting artist like Tinkerer may want to have a go at testing his skills..
Find me one game developer that hadn't had a delay and/or rushed content and I'll be surprised....however Tinkerer is at least keeping contact with people and informing them if something goes off.
i miss the days where you could kill the giant dude instead of having to do a devils threeway

Grimlock18

Dec 31, 2018
Is there a bug or a certain length of time for Victoria during her 2nd pregnancy?
shes been like it for 100 odd days?
or am i missing something

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Can you upload the Save file of your game Grimlock?
so we can have look at it

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
This is my save. In this save I didn't finish Shakala's wedding scene due to the fact that she is going to get a rework. Have fun. I didn't encounter with any problems while I'm playing the game so this save must be safe to use.
can safely say the wedding isnt getting a rework but a way around not seeing the disliked part of it

SasukeMilo

Jan 16, 2020
Hi, everybody! I have just a quick question and I would really happy if anyone can answer it: so it's possible to become involved with Victoria without rent a house or that's the only chance for it? Thanks in advance :)

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Hi, everybody! I have just a quick question and I would really happy if anyone can answer it: so it's possible to become involved with Victoria without rent a house or that's the only chance for it? Thanks in advance :)
You have to rent the house for her story to start. Just rent it, it is well worth it.

wolvenmensch

Jan 17, 2018
Yeah the rent on the House is a cheaper than renting a room at the Inn each night. While you could work for the farmer and sleep in the barn for free, you earn a lot more killing goblins or even just working at the forge in the time you spend working for the farmer than renting the house is still a much better deal.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Yeah the rent on the House is a cheaper than renting a room at the Inn each night. While you could work for the farmer and sleep in the barn for free, you earn a lot more killing goblins or even just working at the forge in the time you spend working for the farmer than renting the house is still a much better deal.
Plus the house has an alchemy table

RobyG

May 31, 2017
I'm stuck here at the farmer for the elections after saving Gwynneth ,
i am stuck at this point, someone can help me

:):)

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes