Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Try Sisterly Lust guys,if you love pregnancy..(y)17 girls in that game i make them pregnant..also WVM also good,still in early update,but in day 5,most of the girl already want a part of your harem,in the future maybe 34 girls in that game will get pregnant..there also renryuu ascension,you can only impregnate hundredth of women there..but you can only see their big belly and children after time skip..im just recommending(y)

urvutihlavu

Jun 10, 2017
Try Sisterly Lust guys,if you love pregnancy..(y)17 girls in that game i make them pregnant..also WVM also good,still in early update,but in day 5,most of the girl already want a part of your harem,in the future maybe 34 girls in that game will get pregnant..there also renryuu ascension,you can only impregnate hundredth of women there..but you can only see their big belly and children after time skip..im just recommending(y)
Imagine the pressure of taking care of needs of 34 woman......

Deathangle13

Jan 30, 2019
Can I ask how do you give Victoria jewerly because I have had sex with her while she is pregnant because I can’t find her no matter what and when I go the the widow there’s only scene replay

Beastnation

Sep 2, 2019
Dark neighborhood is also great game with pregnancy
What did you mean by only impregnate hundredth of woman in renryuu
If you know anymore pregnancy games then suggest me.

Kimi996

Oct 31, 2017
Can I ask how do you give Victoria jewerly because I have had sex with her while she is pregnant because I can’t find her no matter what and when I go the the widow there’s only scene replay
Go to her at late night or early in the morning

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Dark neighborhood is also great game with pregnancy
What did you mean by only impregnate hundredth of woman in renryuu
If you know anymore pregnancy games then suggest me.
Im not really into Dark Neighbourhood because....its dark,seeing the girls get abused and force rape make me feel sorry for them,But each to their own.

In Renryuu,you can only knock up the girls,but their progress and huge belly or childrens can only being seen after timeskip,which is mean after the war happen between countries,most likely you take a role as a king that will have a huge harem and childrens.. It still a long way to go since Dev still not satisfy with the amount of girls to get knocked up,he still want to hunt many of them.. :ROFLMAO:

Game that have pregnancy:Four Element Trainer,Long live the Princess(only impregnate so far),Lust Epidemic,SnowDaze,Triangle..there is some more but i already delete..but most of this game still cant challenge Sisterly Lust,they show 17 girls with pregnant belly in the epilogue while mentioning how many kids you have with each one of them.

Reactions: Beastnation

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Im not really into Dark Neighbourhood because....its dark,seeing the girls get abused and force rape make me feel sorry for them,But each to their own.

In Renryuu,you can only knock up the girls,but their progress and huge belly or childrens can only being seen after timeskip,which is mean after the war happen between countries,most likely you take a role as a king that will have a huge harem and childrens.. It still a long way to go since Dev still not satisfy with the amount of girls to get knocked up,he still want to hunt many of them.. :ROFLMAO:

Game that have pregnancy:Four Element Trainer,Long live the Princess(only impregnate so far),Lust Epidemic,SnowDaze,Triangle..there is some more but i already delete..but most of this game still cant challenge Sisterly Lust,they show 17 girls with pregnant belly in the epilogue while mentioning how many kids you have with each one of them.
Please keep this offtopic discussions in a private Conversation instead of deliberately derailing this thread :(

Reactions: Abhai

Deathangle13

Jan 30, 2019
Can I ask if someone can help me I turned off my Computer and had two saves but then when I went on they aren’t there anymore my I ask on how to get them back?”

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes