JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
So beth can get pregnant? I did not know that.. and what happens when you bring your succubus to beth? I think i did not do that in my save
No my friend...Beth pregnancy is not added in the game. With supernatural fertility (lvl 2) potion, if you cum inside once, girl will be pregnant and tell you after 5 days. It's also same for Rosy, Caleah, Ziva. Those pregnancy is not added yet. On the other hand, your first succubus daughter can get pregnant but her birthing baby is not added. So she will not have baby bump.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I am also expecting some new NPC move in the town and rent the old house since we now have a mansion. Also there is lots of free space to build new house in the town.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I am also expecting some new NPC move in the town and rent the old house since we now have a mansion. Also there is lots of free space to build new house in the town.
I was offered a reward for reaching a certain level on Tinkerer's discord and I asked for a character to have a certain name..... tinkerer agreed...

Reactions: JenusKudo

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
My congratulations and if i may ask, is it going to be a new NPC who's name you choose or existing one will be renamed!? And where & when can we find them?
Also, i have noticed that the leader of the bandit is a female. Also there is some baron. So in future i am expecting the game world will be larger.
Also, i hope the Dev eventually let us stay away from home (and many wife & lover) more than 4 days(at least 7 days) since the world will be bigger. That means twiking with the old codes.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
My congratulations and if i may ask, is it going to be a new NPC who's name you choose or existing one will be renamed!? And where & when can we find them?
Also, i have noticed that the leader of the bandit is a female. Also there is some baron. So in future i am expecting the game world will be larger.
Also, i hope the Dev eventually let us stay away from home (and many wife & lover) more than 4 days(at least 7 days) since the world will be bigger. That means twiking with the old codes.
It's MC's sister, we haven't seen her yet, but she exists

Reactions: JenusKudo

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The "female Bandit leader" is a noble that tries to innitiate a rebellion against the current Baron of the Area weirdwood is part of. (taken from the letter found in the hideout)
Her Plans for that should have received a bit of a set back with the death of her ally and the defeat of the Banditgang...
The letter indicated that she wanted to reduce tension in the settlements of the area in order to get in power herself... with the Goblingang supporting Weirdwood and it's mayor, the revival of 2 opposing Religions in the Area and the unknown factor that is the MC she might be intrigued enough to personally visit... and maybe attempt to seduce the MC in order to make him her new minion.
Also Fast Travel will likely get more important with a bigger Worldmap... the only Problem with the short times you need to spend with the girls is the sheer ammount, at some point you'll have to many lovers to stay in their good grace

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
It's MC's sister, we haven't seen her yet, but she exists
I was actually hoping for a quest that involves your family. This confirms it. Since the Dev already introduced incest, surely there's more. **Here sis,mom,and whoever available, i bake this special pastry for you**
The "female Bandit leader" is a noble that tries to innitiate a rebellion against the current Baron of the Area weirdwood is part of. (taken from the letter found in the hideout)
Her Plans for that should have received a bit of a set back with the death of her ally and the defeat of the Banditgang...
The letter indicated that she wanted to reduce tension in the settlements of the area in order to get in power herself... with the Goblingang supporting Weirdwood and it's mayor, the revival of 2 opposing Religions in the Area and the unknown factor that is the MC she might be intrigued enough to personally visit... and maybe attempt to seduce the MC in order to make him her new minion.
Also Fast Travel will likely get more important with a bigger Worldmap... the only Problem with the short times you need to spend with the girls is the sheer ammount, at some point you'll have to many lovers to stay in their good grace
Sigh.... MC will have another mistress. Also, yeah... since there will be many women added, i don't think we can keep them all happy. Unless they will be fine even if MC visit them once a week or something. Not once every 4 days. We already have 3 women who wants you to spend the night with them.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes