Hurpyderpy

Nov 12, 2017
With an expansion of possibly using the goblins to attack, maybe some fuction of creating an aware golum to help support the tribe defensively. Maybe even used for the MC to have fun with

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Hey guys...noobs here. So, the stable girl Beth.....is it possible to impreg her without some backlash? I mean, she says not to cum inside each time ..... But....if you went horse riding, she basically is taking it inside.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hey guys...noobs here. So, the stable girl Beth.....is it possible to impreg her without some backlash? I mean, she says not to cum inside each time ..... But....if you went horse riding, she basically is taking it inside.
Advance the story until the waystone Quest and than pay her a visit with your succubus companion.

Reactions: JenusKudo

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Searched this thread but couldn't find it, so:

Did tinkerer say anything about reaching patreon goal, increasing release frequency and/or increasing release content? I'm assuming he reached the goal 1 or 2 months ago.

EmreBozz

Jan 4, 2020
Searched this thread but couldn't find it, so:

Did tinkerer say anything about reaching patreon goal, increasing release frequency and/or increasing release content? I'm assuming he reached the goal 1 or 2 months ago.
I send you save file
if you look can you do everi?

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Also there is so much he can still add to the game: Developing weirdwood into a kingdom, conquering other kingdoms with armies of your offspring, colliseum battles with your wives as group members to win lewd prices, etc.
Lol, you guys have a vivid imagination. I'd just be happy with a named save games.

• Haha
Reactions: dikau
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes