levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
Hey, for the Frida giving birth quest. Was I supposed to fix her door before it? Her door to her bed is locked and I can't leave the house...

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
btw are there any save files post in this thread? I don't have any save files to go back to if my game actually glitched out

Jyk

Oct 27, 2019
I just saw the vore tag, is there any vore in here? Can't remem running across it in the game

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
I always thought our hero peasant is intended to be a good guy - but raiding villages, thus blackmailing them to pay you tribute and abducting woman which makes every sexual interaction with them almost automatic a rape hardly fits into a good guys behaviour...
I am not sure i like how this is going. Hopefully Tinkerer is not going to go to crazy with letting his MC do evil stuff...
Anway i wish you all a happy new Year 2020! =)

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
I always thought our hero peasant is intended to be a good guy - but raiding villages, thus blackmailing them to pay you tribute and abducting woman which makes every sexual interaction with them almost automatic a rape hardly fits into a good guys behaviour...
I am not sure i like how this is going. Hopefully Tinkerer is not going to go to crazy with letting his MC do evil stuff...
Genghis Khan intensifies!

Reactions: Luka32

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I think there will be a twist and the captured girls will turn out to be rescued from the bad guys

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes