randomv

Jul 29, 2017
600 gold items (double handed sword and plate) are not in my inventory (equip thing) when i buy them, is this a bug?
I think you need to learn a skill before you can equip 2-hand weapons and heavy armor. You have to train with Gabriel twice after winning back the temple.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
The whole impregnation things in this game give me a vibe with Renryuu ascension except most of the girls in that game are virgins.

Dec 12, 2019
Beyond the fact that this is a well built-game, i find it interesting that he starts off calling himself a hero and quickly spirals into morally neutral (at best) in an attempt to fuck everything he can. He literally helps both sides of a cosmic power struggle, threatening a war, just so he can get laid. What a hero, lol.

I do like the CGs and the animations, but i wish i could advance the story without having to impregnate women, especially not ones who don't want to be pregnant, and also the incest bit with the daughter. And i know that's just my taste and the whole "if you don't like it, don't play it" i'm just giving my two cents on my experience with the game.

Reactions: John-18

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Well,the hero isnt really a hero..he just think with his dick..even seeing the girl get fuck by a horse arouse him:ROFLMAO:

He dont have a purpose,only to find a way to fuck women..thats all:unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: sfergerg39585

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
This game is a bit buggy. Can't continue the plot of the inn girl after having sex with her for the first time.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes