Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
where is this game start to change for better? i mean in yhe early post so much hate....when this change happen?

Whiptaile

Aug 4, 2018
I don't remember that happening. Did you interact with the cell?
Sorry for the kinda late answer, different timezone I guess.
I did interact with the cell and his freeloader and MC said "Nothing unusual" the first time I did interact.
As for the daughter I didnt see any scene yet with my MC and the daughter except the whole family trip with her.
Maybe I did miss something but if that the case I dont know why.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Sorry for the kinda late answer, different timezone I guess.
I did interact with the cell and his freeloader and MC said "Nothing unusual" the first time I did interact.
As for the daughter I didnt see any scene yet with my MC and the daughter except the whole family trip with her.
Maybe I did miss something but if that the case I dont know why.
Yeah, I think for now go back a bit before you gave her the new dress. And find times in her room when she's in bed. And fuck her with fertility potions. And go back later and see that she says she's pregnant. Then try again. I will talk to Tinkerer about getting the flow right, there.

Whiptaile

Aug 4, 2018
I did some research and it seems that I missed the whole scene with MC daughter during the "family trip". For some reason these scene like the waterfall for exemple didnt give me any scene, the only thing !i had was a dialog between the 2.
Can someone explain to me why these scene did'nt activate ? I guess that why I cant unlock this hidden quest in 1.8 right now.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I did some research and it seems that I missed the whole scene with MC daughter during the "family trip". For some reason these scene like the waterfall for exemple didnt give me any scene, the only thing !i had was a dialog between the 2.
Can someone explain to me why these scene did'nt activate ? I guess that why I cant unlock this hidden quest in 1.8 right now.
Go to the first page and get the "decensor" file.... enjoy

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
You might be right. I think missing scenes will be added to the non incest version in the future. As she will be Nergal's daughter, not MC's.

Whiptaile

Aug 4, 2018
You might be right. I think missing scenes will be added to the non incest version in the future. As she will be Nergal's daughter, not MC's.
So you mean there really is something about incest or non incest version ? Didnt know that, I thought I just missed some flags. Thanks you prevent me from redoing the whole story just to be dissapointed

Whiptaile

Aug 4, 2018
Go to the first page and get the "decensor" file.... enjoy
Thanks you I did find the file, but sadly for me I dont like to have too much Save so I didnt keep the save before the warpstone quest.
Maybe If I'm motivated I will start over from nothing just to focus this quest As I dont have any wa to start from there.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Thanks you I did find the file, but sadly for me I dont like to have too much Save so I didnt keep the save before the warpstone quest.
Maybe If I'm motivated I will start over from nothing just to focus this quest As I dont have any wa to start from there.
If you completed the quest, use the spirit potion

Whiptaile

Aug 4, 2018
If you completed the quest, use the spirit potion
Yeah I did think of that but at the moment I only find the waterfall scene with the spirit potion, dont remerber if there is any others, maybe the inn I guess ? or when she head out to buy clothes ? Dont know if the spirit potion work or these tought.

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I need help,after i put pollun flower in her wine,and she accept me back as her toys..the blink in front of the window and Victoria herself dissapear after i get out from her house..Need Help ASAP!!

And how do i trigger Alice next quest??after the date and sex in downstair..
Untitled.png

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Yeah I did think of that but at the moment I only find the waterfall scene with the spirit potion, dont remerber if there is any others, maybe the inn I guess ? or when she head out to buy clothes ? Dont know if the spirit potion work or these tought.
It works.
I need help,after i put pollun flower in her wine,and she accept me back as her toys..the blink in front of the window and Victoria herself dissapear after i get out from her house..Need Help ASAP!!

And how do i trigger Alice next quest??after the date and sex in downstair..
View attachment 486540
The blink simply disappeared because there's no need to go there, try another day.
Alice's quest will progress once you reclaim the temple for Zivah and ring a bell

Reactions: Genji
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes