Reblocho

Jun 9, 2017
Victoria don't give girth to her 2nd child. like she's eternally pregnant.
I've done all Victoria quests (The election, I've brought the beds...). Is it a bug ?

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
Sooo, I'm supposed to have killed Shakala to take her ears, but she somehow is still alived AND with my baby ...
I don't know, if you're too lazy to make differents outcomes just don't give the player choices

Also, whenever you sleep in the inn, you can't get out of the room in the morning

Reactions: sfergerg39585

Badonkawonka

Oct 5, 2017
I managed to softlock myself amidst the "Trouble at the Well" quest by saving right after the lever is pulled with basically no mana left. I didn't realize Liandra would be so weak nor did I expect to be forced into a boss-battle in the middle of the quest with no way other way out. RIP

Beastnation

Sep 2, 2019
I tried using saveditonline to increase my level but after one goblin battle my level gets back to what it was.
I just unpacked save and searched for level then I increased MC's level Am I doing something wrong?

ClearGhost

Nov 21, 2019
I can't get it to work. I have the file downloaded and when I try to unzip it always tells me the the game or the. EXE is corrupted help? Downloaded from MEGA

Beastnation

Sep 2, 2019
After getting into victoria's bedroom first time am I not getting option to visit again '*' and spirit potions sign overlapped so how am I supposed to visit her?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I haven't played for a while and wondering who's the guy (w/ guard outside) living in the MC's rent house, and how to get rid of him? Thanks.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes