FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
this save is finish first bug of mia quest all you need it star star her next quest is ok

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Quest: An Unwelcome Guest
Activation requirements: This quest activates once Victoria has been pregnant for at least 20 days,
you’ve had sex with her while pregnant, the waystone quest has been completed and you are currently

renting the house in the village.

It does not trigger at all, though when I look at the Variables with RpgMakerSaveEdit, I see:
PregState_Victoria 131 -> pregnant 131 days ago
VictoriaPregSex 1 -> sex while pregnant done
Of course I'm renting the house
Of course I did the Waystones quest part I and II
Not sure what the problem is :(

EDIT: it just triggered magically...

So only the "Some Excitement For Frida" quest that never triggered though I visited her hundred times.

Last edited:

Chuturica

May 9, 2017
Quest: An Unwelcome Guest
Activation requirements: This quest activates once Victoria has been pregnant for at least 20 days,
you’ve had sex with her while pregnant, the waystone quest has been completed and you are currently

renting the house in the village.

It does not trigger at all, though when I look at the Variables with RpgMakerSaveEdit, I see:
PregState_Victoria 131 -> pregnant 131 days ago
VictoriaPregSex 1 -> sex while pregnant done
Of course I'm renting the house
Of course I did the Waystones quest part I and II
Not sure what the problem is :(

EDIT: it just triggered magically...

So only the "Some Excitement For Frida" quest that never triggered though I visited her hundred times.
For An Unwelcome Guest or any quest that character is pregnant from older version you need to wait in this case 20 days in new version .

For Some Excitment For Frida tray to have sex with her with white outfit or in bed this may trigger quest. I skip it because i buy outfit in shop day after i finish The Wedding quest. After i give her blue dress she starts to have sex with me. and quest is count as finish

elpin

Dec 17, 2017
Is it possible to impregnate Erevi's daughter in this version of the game? I have the decensor patch and I've seen all the juicy scenes in my bed in Weirdwood while the daughter was in my group doing quests. But now we finished the quests and the daughter is only locked up in her room saying I'm busy. Did I miss anything?

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
Is it possible to impregnate Erevi's daughter in this version of the game? I have the decensor patch and I've seen all the juicy scenes in my bed in Weirdwood while the daughter was in my group doing quests. But now we finished the quests and the daughter is only locked up in her room saying I'm busy. Did I miss anything?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dementr667

Apr 17, 2019
Gentlemen. In version 1.82 there was such a function as Gwinnett's pregnancy and the ability to get to her house. How to do it?

And sorry for my english if something is wrong.

Chuturica

May 9, 2017
Gentlemen. In version 1.82 there was such a function as Gwinnett's pregnancy and the ability to get to her house. How to do it?

And sorry for my english if something is wrong.
1st time you enter her home is on quest The Election . And after that i know you can pay her for sex in house. I didn't explore other option for that scene.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I downloaded the latest version but I'm only getting a blank RPG Window, I have Wins 10, tried to change the version of windows the game uses (win 7, 8 XP) but it still doing the same thing.

Do I need to update the RTP? Does this game even require it? I do have RTP (required for about half the RPG games I play) but it may need updated!

The last version of Peasant's Quest loaded so I have no idea why this version is not.

EDIT-- I found out it just takes a lot longer to load up then previous versions, it must be because of the upgrades Tinkerer added to the game! I loaded the game got distracted, walked away and came back to see it loaded, tried to load the game again and saw it takes 20-30 seconds to load.

I was use to the game loading almost instantly! I should really learn how to be more patient, but I never seem to learn that!

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes