FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
end i stuck at first quest get pupy for Mia i play to quest 57 now can someone help me pl it saveediton can change Swiches quest back pl help me i want to know it i don't want play is again and again and stuck on his bug only Mia i can't do her quest

Chuturica

May 9, 2017
end i stuck at first quest get pupy for Mia i play to quest 57 now can someone help me pl it saveediton can change Swiches quest back pl help me i want to know it i don't want play is again and again and stuck on his bug only Mia i can't do her quest
Did you get Puppy from Freya ?

bounty

Jul 17, 2017
I killed my save by getting into the Frida pregnancy event before getting her the padlock.
So I got her sister and now can't enter her room, because it is locked. I tried every work around, even looked into the variables but have no way to fix it. Anyone has an idea?
noone ? :S

D

Deleted member 1619352

noone ? :S
you could maybe use the cheat plugin to teleport you inside of that room (if you don't know what that is search for rpg maker mv cheat plugin, it works for all rpg maker mv games)

edit: you'd have to unpack the game using enigma unpacker first though

bounty

Jul 17, 2017
you could maybe use the cheat plugin to teleport you inside of that room (if you don't know what that is search for rpg maker mv cheat plugin, it works for all rpg maker mv games)

edit: you'd have to unpack the game using enigma unpacker first though
Tried that too. Sadly i cannot get the cheat plugin work for the game. I get an error when it tries to load the cheat menu

dafzy

Aug 15, 2018
this update 1.82 stated "retrive panties" quest, how can I trigger it? I did all the quest so far.

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
Added Retrieve panties quest to the quest log. This is an old quest that wasn't registered in the log.

it is the quest for victoria to get her panties back from the watchtower

Reactions: dafzy
D

Deleted member 1619352

Tried that too. Sadly i cannot get the cheat plugin work for the game. I get an error when it tries to load the cheat menu
ah.. well, it works for me and that was the only idea i had (unless you can move your character with the save editor? but i don't remember seeing that option)

which version are you running? if it's 1.81 i guess i could see if i could teleport inside with the cheat plugin and upload your save after i've done it (i'm bored atm and have nothing better to do anyways)

shth1

Mar 21, 2018
Is there a list of scenes/girls currently available in the game? In the journal i have a shit ton of quests i did completed marked as not completed and i wonder if i am missing any content due to some bugs.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes