Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
okay just answered my question, i had in the past had the pregnant sex, but i guess with the update its necessary to do the pregnant sex with victoria again, to get the quest underway.
Just remember that you can't save a game in a zip file... so sadly to tell you but you'll most likely loose your progress as you can't alter a zip and save games are placed in the www folder

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
there was a mod from witcher 3 :D
You might want to check RAM consumption than.... RPGM MV tends to take most of your RAM... but so are archive programs... haveing 2 equal programs compete for limited RAM can cause crashes like you witnessed

GothSummer

Aug 27, 2017
Quest "Let there be light" I gave 12 crystalized eggs to the priestess. Walkthrough says:
When the MC leaves the Shire area he finds himself in a dimly
lit stairwell. Hopefully he still has some
torches. There is a doorway on the left. Go through it. At the bottom of the room the MC will see the
(*) that leads out of the Temple. On the left side is a doorway leading into the kitchen. (No need to go
there right now). Instead, head for the double doors at the top. Check the doors along the hallway …
one is unlocked. Go inside and look around. CHECK EVERYTHING. The MC finds the High
Priestess's Diary. It tells of the goblin onslaught and the need to have one of the sisters take the
gemstone to a secret place for hiding.
There's nothing else here so head down the stairs to the next level. Go to the door on the
left (the one on
the right is locked, for now). There is a large statue in the room. If the MC continues to the right he will
find a room filled shelves and a desk. On the desk he will find a Journal entitled “The Enhanced
Fertility Potion Project”.

I did the first part and read the High Priestess' diary but the door on the second floor is just locked. Did I miss a key somewhere? can't seem to find an explanation

Chuturica

May 9, 2017
Quest "Let there be light" I gave 12 crystalized eggs to the priestess. Walkthrough says:
torches. There is a doorway on the left. Go through it. At the bottom of the room the MC will see the
(*) that leads out of the Temple. On the left side is a doorway leading into the kitchen. (No need to go
there right now). Instead, head for the double doors at the top. Check the doors along the hallway …
one is unlocked. Go inside and look around. CHECK EVERYTHING. The MC finds the High
Priestess's Diary. It tells of the goblin onslaught and the need to have one of the sisters take the
There's nothing else here so head down the stairs to the next level. Go to the door on the
left (the one on
the right is locked, for now). There is a large statue in the room. If the MC continues to the right he will
find a room filled shelves and a desk. On the desk he will find a Journal entitled “The Enhanced

I did the first part and read the High Priestess' diary but the door on the second floor is just locked. Did I miss a key somewhere? can't seem to find an explanation
You tray to enter wrong room. Room need to be on same side as kitchen if i remember correctly.

D

Deleted member 177791

It definitely is. I don't mind rpgm, except for clumsy save system..this game has way too many funny quests and moments worth replaying.
I agree even though "The humbling experience" was a close contender for this title until it was abandoned...

bounty

Jul 17, 2017
I killed my save by getting into the Frida pregnancy event before getting her the padlock.
So I got her sister and now can't enter her room, because it is locked. I tried every work around, even looked into the variables but have no way to fix it. Anyone has an idea?

xxxreyxxx

Jun 21, 2018
I'm using Android version so there aren't walkthrough folder, can anyone give me walkthrough for magda's quest and new version?

xxxreyxxx

Jun 21, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Peasant's Quest 1.82.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 25.11.2019
Please provide walkthrough folder, same as desktop version

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
left (the one on

there is a room on the entrance level that leads to a bed chamber with some notes of the previous high priestess get one level lower and you'll find a library on the far left... there is the second note
where the f is the swamp toad?
Take a gues... it's in the swamp... a total of 3 can be found

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes