Biglove69

May 22, 2017
Felt kinda bored recently, and decided to try to speedrun the entire game completing every single quest up to and including 1.81 as fast as possible.

Final stats:
10:30:55 time taken total
Character level - 15
Used cheats once to get unlimited gold
Amount of fun had for replaying a rpgm game - way too much
Confirmed that this is the best rpgm game I ever played on here - yes

Here's the save if anyone needs a full save for 1.81 btw
tnx for save ( This is the way )

Reactions: Andrej8

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I hope we gonna have continue of story with Vixenatrix) Its really interesting to see how mc and dragon babies gonna be look like. And also hope we gonna have progression with Rose

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
How do i give the dog to the bs in the first town? i walk around with him, nothing happens and i have no dialogue option

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
The daughter/Succubus/girl posessed by the soul of a commander of the dark lord himself...
can corrupt or slightly mind control humans... she did so with Victoria (convincing her of a 3 some) and her own mother (makeing her agree to have more children with the MC)
and after the journey with her(your daughter) you can cum inside in horsekeeper girl ,too

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Like i wrote already, i dont have any dialogue option for the dog
Well if this is bugged, ill delete it, dont want to carry that mut around with me

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Does anybody know if I can get my save back and how do I stop this from happing again
There are several possibilities for how that happened...
common user mistakes...
you started the game from inside the zip
you are playing the game online
you have a write protection on the game/save folder
there are other things that had been explaned in this thread several times so maybe use the search engine

Deathangle13

Jan 30, 2019
I am sorry but I don’t understand what you mean I am new to this can I ask how do I take the game out of the zip Becuase I took it out of winrsr and it won’t open

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Like i wrote already, i dont have any dialogue option for the dog
Well if this is bugged, ill delete it, dont want to carry that mut around with me
I just started a new game and did the quest of yours. It worked fine for me. I found the dog then returned him to the its owner.

XFlurschadenX

Aug 22, 2019
Hey im at the point where i need to spike victorias wine. but after i do that she imediatelly catches me i have no chance to hide at her bedside. any help?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I am sorry but I don’t understand what you mean I am new to this can I ask how do I take the game out of the zip Becuase I took it out of winrsr and it won’t open
That's far to vague to help you with anything... maybe ask some friend or family member better versed with Computers first...
without actually seeing what you do or not we require a very detailed description of that
i tried to unpack the game and it keeps giving me this
Somebody please help
From what I saw you are useing an unofficial mod, so you shouldn't expect any support from anyone but the creator of that mod

Reactions: Papa Ernie
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes