j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So like later in the game or just randomly ?
Random on the sense that Tinkerer didn't manage to implement that many. I think there are 3(?) in total? So if animations are what you here for it's probably not the best game.

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
I can see where you are comeing from and I am also a Fan of "The last Souvereign"... but this game is pretty much a paradoy to any avarage/normal RPGM game... you are not playing an overpowered Hero out to save the world.
You are a later son of a farmer running away from home to start a future with big dreams... and you get beaten around so long until you finally find your place in this society... the "character arcs" can be considered a medievil Dating Sim sometimes.
The player seems to be the sub in most relationships until he proves himself and gets closer to an equal... you are still belittled most of the time, but dureing H you sometimes even turn the tables in the domination plays.
The parody aspect of this game is what sets this apart from your avarage Hero Stories and it's the most fun about this.
Without any big goals you don't travel the world but only keep visiting different locations in a single area on the worldmap, you are not exploreing dungeons or go for boss fights but charm and seduce as many wombs (before seeding them) as you can.
Even if you are right, where are the fame and fortune in becoming a father of many families, if this is medieval period, with women being treated as objects, as some of them actually are shown, shouldn't you have to provide for them, which would take away your fortune? And the game tells you that the MC wants adventure, that's why you don't set to be mayor and leave Victoria doing the job while you "Adventure", Where is the adventure? Where are the evil, the dungeon, the thing that wants to take over the world, the bad guy you have to stop, the artifact you need to recover, the treasure you are looking for, the championship you wanna beat, the new places, new civilizations, the boldly going where no man has gone before? Where is the adventure in this game? Getting in girls' panties isn't adventure, even worse when you barely need to do anything for them to open the legs for ya.

Where is the parody of the adventure? I can't recognize an adventure for the game to parody about it. All the quests are everything but an adventure.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Haven't played this in over a year, did Shakala get an update since then? I remember him saying he was going to make that wedding orgy an optional choice eventually. I personally didn't really care because at the end of the day she's a goblin and that entire thing seems like a very goblin thing to do, but still.

Reactions: ash

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I see a Mind Control tag, how is it portrayed?
The daughter/Succubus/girl posessed by the soul of a commander of the dark lord himself...
can corrupt or slightly mind control humans... she did so with Victoria (convincing her of a 3 some) and her own mother (makeing her agree to have more children with the MC)

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Even if you are right, where are the fame and fortune in becoming a father of many families, if this is medieval period, with women being treated as objects, as some of them actually are shown, shouldn't you have to provide for them, which would take away your fortune? And the game tells you that the MC wants adventure, that's why you don't set to be mayor and leave Victoria doing the job while you "Adventure", Where is the adventure? Where are the evil, the dungeon, the thing that wants to take over the world, the bad guy you have to stop, the artifact you need to recover, the treasure you are looking for, the championship you wanna beat, the new places, new civilizations, the boldly going where no man has gone before? Where is the adventure in this game? Getting in girls' panties isn't adventure, even worse when you barely need to do anything for them to open the legs for ya.

Where is the parody of the adventure? I can't recognize an adventure for the game to parody about it. All the quests are everything but an adventure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: L30 and dafzy
D

Deleted member 568446

Haven't played this in over a year, did Shakala get an update since then? I remember him saying he was going to make that wedding orgy an optional choice eventually. I personally didn't really care because at the end of the day she's a goblin and that entire thing seems like a very goblin thing to do, but still.
Next update is focused on her

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Felt kinda bored recently, and decided to try to speedrun the entire game completing every single quest up to and including 1.81 as fast as possible.

Final stats:
10:30:55 time taken total
Character level - 15
Used cheats once to get unlimited gold
Amount of fun had for replaying a rpgm game - way too much
Confirmed that this is the best rpgm game I ever played on here - yes

Here's the save if anyone needs a full save for 1.81 btw

dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
RPG Maker Save Editor no longer imports inventory so you can't edit amount of potions, and the like, is that new?

i could've sworn you used to be able to edit that stuff with it, i hate farming honey to make energy potions so i never have to sleep but without being able to edit the value in the save editor anymore it seems like i'll have to.

Anyone have any idea how to use cheat engine with this? I also tried using that but searched all and it couldn't find the value i was looking for.

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
Basically you suggest remaking the game into something else. The whole idea of the game is that a nobody - a landless peasant teenager - becomes somebody by combining hard work, speed, basic wit and brute force. He encounters domineering females who at first exercise power over him but are subdued by sex and impregnation. You'd make the game into a basic bitch RPG with boring combat.
If there's one thing I agree with him, it's that combat is pretty boring.
I'm perfectly OK with the setting of the game, with what you described, but mindlessly repeatedly using basic attacks is just boring.
Skills like a faster pommel strike could stun for a round or debuff agi on enemies for a while, a cleave AoE for those group encounters, a flurry hitting multiple times with lower accuracy, some sort of defense skill perhaps, an improvement on the existing heavy strike, there are ways to make it more fun than the current "fight>attack>select goblin" you keep repeating with no more grace than a trained chimp.
The core themes don't need to be changed for it to become more engaging.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If there's one thing I agree with him, it's that combat is pretty boring.
I'm perfectly OK with the setting of the game, with what you described, but mindlessly repeatedly using basic attacks is just boring.
Skills like a faster pommel strike could stun for a round or debuff agi on enemies for a while, a cleave AoE for those group encounters, a flurry hitting multiple times with lower accuracy, some sort of defense skill perhaps, an improvement on the existing heavy strike, there are ways to make it more fun than the current "fight>attack>select goblin" you keep repeating with no more grace than a trained chimp.
The core themes don't need to be changed for it to become more engaging.
Problem is... that would require the Peasant to meet some kind of weaponmaster, as he had never been professionally trained in swordmanship.
Heck it's a miracle he hasn't multilated himself so far considering his more often than not slow mind and improveable reflexes.
The only good point of the "Hero" is his unbending will to get laid...
it took him several training sessions with an Veteran soldier to learn to handle 2 handed blades and wear heavy armor (and soldiers tend to barely receive enough training to hit a target infront of them with a clear strike and without killing themselfes and their comrades next to them), and the heavy strike was tought to him by a Goblin brute... he doesn't even have a knick for magic as Erevy proved (and his date with Beth and Werewolf scene with Mia [if you didn't chicken out and used the switch])

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes