VV4NN

Jan 2, 2019
View attachment 205927

Overview:
Peasant's Quest is set in a medieval fantasy world, where you play a young farm boy out to seek adventure, and perhaps meet a few hot damsels in distress along the way.​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-29
Release Date: 2019-11-22
Developer: Tinkerer - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.82
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

For those using parallels on a Mac
Win/Mac? (v1.75B): - - -
Others: *COMPRESSED - *UNOFFICIAL ANDROID

Patches:
Extras: -
Walkthroughs included in the download.

Thanks to Angela Ziegler for sharing and the66 for the android port! * This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 148314 View attachment 148315 View attachment 148316 View attachment 148317 View attachment 148318 View attachment 148319 View attachment 148320 View attachment 45458 View attachment 45460
very little to no NTR

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
i fucked up my save (from hours playing it), there is a way to increase my level (like a patch or a site)i can tolerate watching the scenes again but the grind..., o zeus spare me from do that!
Here's hoping linking to third-party sites is OK:

You can use this site to freely edit save files of games of a number of different engines, like RPGM, Ren'py, Unity3D and such. Basically 99% of the games you can find here.

The guy has a patreon, and every once in a while you might find a stat you can't edit without becoming a patreon, but the most basic things, like money and level you are pretty much guaranteed to be able to edit.

Make a backup of your save, just in case (most games save files in their folder where you install them), drag/drop the save file, edit, download and replace. Don't change the name tho. You should be able to do it in less than 1 minute (if you ctrl+f search for key words, like "money"/"gold", "exp", "level", "str"/"strength" etc, etc).

Reactions: Arnië*I*

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Here's hoping linking to third-party sites is OK:

You can use this site to freely edit save files of games of a number of different engines, like RPGM, Ren'py, Unity3D and such. Basically 99% of the games you can find here.

The guy has a patreon, and every once in a while you might find a stat you can't edit without becoming a patreon, but the most basic things, like money and level you are pretty much guaranteed to be able to edit.

Make a backup of your save, just in case (most games save files in their folder where you install them), drag/drop the save file, edit, download and replace. Don't change the name tho. You should be able to do it in less than 1 minute (if you ctrl+f search for key words, like "money"/"gold", "exp", "level", "str"/"strength" etc, etc).
being a patreon doesn't make ones save games any different from non Patreon... or are you referring to the saveeditor itself? For that save editor you need to observe a change in the variables however and RGPM games XP to VX/ACE atleast used random variables on each gamestart/save.
Also consider this... most RPGM games handle Levels and Stats differently... it's quiet possible to create a one hit level 99 character for example

• Angry
Reactions: Mossrock and Mr Kek

blahblah81430

Dec 30, 2017
What do I do with the new dress I buy from Edgar in 1.82? I can't figure out who to give it to. Tinkerer said it's a bonus or something in the walkthrough.

Glacial

Apr 25, 2018
I think I fucked up somethin with my save. Im over the quest with Alice's key. I fucked her like few time and since some time the only way I can date her is with the "distract her father" option. And this ends only with handjob scene.
Furthemore Im stuck with Fridas puppy quest. Everytime I ask Frida for puppy for Mia she tells me she has to be certain puppy ends in good hands. And I already make her pregnant and finished the quest with her garden, so I think Im already far with the storyline. Do you guys have any tips to makes this right?

Chuturica

May 9, 2017
I think I fucked up somethin with my save. Im over the quest with Alice's key. I fucked her like few time and since some time the only way I can date her is with the "distract her father" option. And this ends only with handjob scene.
Furthemore Im stuck with Fridas puppy quest. Everytime I ask Frida for puppy for Mia she tells me she has to be certain puppy ends in good hands. And I already make her pregnant and finished the quest with her garden, so I think Im already far with the storyline. Do you guys have any tips to makes this right?
To fuck alice you need to rent room in inn. you need to use sleep to next day option and there is 20-25% chance to she come to your room.

For puppy you mess up with answer when she ask why you need puppy. with wrong answer you diminish your affection to almost 0 . so you will need to spend at least week of gifts to back to point where she trust you to give a puppy.

vesolan

Jun 5, 2017
any one know how to tp if you get stuck ? i mean i could start over but i dont realy feel like it

D

Deleted member 1619352

any one know how to tp if you get stuck ? i mean i could start over but i dont realy feel like it
rpg maker mv cheat plugin (just search here or search engine) it's easy to set up and works for all rpg maker mv games (though if the game is just a .exe then you need to unpack it with enigma unpacker first)

Reactions: vesolan

vesolan

Jun 5, 2017
rpg maker mv cheat plugin (just search here or search engine) it's easy to set up and works for all rpg maker mv games (though if the game is just a .exe then you need to unpack it with enigma unpacker first)
thanks that worked and this may be usefull to use on other games as well and thanks again for the fast replay ^^

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes