Darth Nelson

Jan 11, 2018
Anyone else having issues with the quest "Wedding Wrecker"? I tried several times using the Potion of Enhanced Fertility, but Alice doesn't get pregnant. I've skipped several days but nothing happens. What's more weird is that her fiance is in the inn drinking even when his carriage isn't outside.

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
Anyone else having issues with the quest "Wedding Wrecker"? I tried several times using the Potion of Enhanced Fertility, but Alice doesn't get pregnant. I've skipped several days but nothing happens. What's more weird is that her fiance is in the inn drinking even when his carriage isn't outside.
I have had that isuue before. I like to start the game over and do diferent story lines. Once it took something like 7 tries to get Alice pregnant. Then, today, after starting over again, it only took one time.
I guess, it is just luck, sometimes.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Game crashed when I went with Tamani to the goblin village for the first time, not sure if it repeats or not as I'd been replaying the game and hadn't saved in a while :/

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
how to make mia pregnant? I had put wood in the rock and had a meeting with him but it was not unusual to go out inside and not make him pregnant
You need to buy the red riding hood outfit and when picking "without magic" say you love her and would take care of the baby

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
no i just wanna try, how to kill them?

When the mayor told the MC that there were nasty things going on in the cemetery he was right. From the moment the MC steps into the cemetery he is attacked by Zombies. Over and over again. He kills one and another appears as if out of nowhere. When he gets to the back of the cemetery the MC will notice a small blood stain just outside the crypt but when he tries to enter he can't get in. “It's locked. There has to be some way of opening it from the outside”

Look at the crypt to the right. See the discolored block at the the bottom. Push it. Ta Da ... the crypt dooropens. (SAVEYOURGAME!!!)

Go inside. The MC will see a large coffin. Now this is where Tinkerer played a little trick on all of us. If the MC opens the coffin during the daytime the 3 Vampires will instantly turn to dust. This will complete the quest and he can collect the reward.

Nejifan

Jul 5, 2018
Hey y'all, this game grabbed my attention because it has the "mind control" tag which is usually what I'm looking for. I'm just wondering how present is mind control in this game?

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Hey y'all, this game grabbed my attention because it has the "mind control" tag which is usually what I'm looking for. I'm just wondering how present is mind control in this game?
As far as I recall there's only the daughter/nergal's daughter hypnosis. There is also the Alice convent conditioning, if you want to call it that.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
MC's daughter uses mind control on her mother so she would want to get pregnant again, plus she mind-controlls a woman into having a 3some with her and the MC

Whiptaile

Aug 4, 2018
Can someone give the step of the hidden quest ?
After buying the dress and giving it to my succubus daughter, her mother said to me to check the jail, but when I did go, MC say that rhere is nothing unusual here to see.
So From here I dont know where to go.
Thanks in advance

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
After buying the dress and giving it to my succubus daughter, her mother said to me to check the jail, but when I did go, MC say that rhere is nothing unusual here to see.
Thanks in advance
I don't remember that happening. Did you interact with the cell?

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Thanks in advance
Daughter must be pregnant

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes