thanos990

Jun 10, 2017
Guys i need help, I can't get the quest "An unwelcome quest" even though i've completed both waystone quest, made Victoria pregnant, had sex with her after and also waited 20 days

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Its a little hard to do and it will take your time too. I dont like it.
Sounds like some micro management... you need to set up raids (or atleast intensity) and asign girls you gain from raids for breeding... you only need to take notority versus numbers (notority raises with raids and numbers with breeders you gain by raiding)... I suspect something similiar to the batbreeder haveing a sheet with several options that you need to activate or not.

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
UPDATE By Tinker
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wouldn't mind him doing this another 3 years. No reason to stop yet. There is no other game that implements the pregnancy fetish like this one. Most games just show a render with belly at the end and thats it. Also there is so much he can still add to the game: Developing weirdwood into a kingdom, conquering other kingdoms with armies of your offspring, colliseum battles with your wives as group members to win lewd prices, etc.

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
Sounds like some micro management... you need to set up raids (or atleast intensity) and asign girls you gain from raids for breeding... you only need to take notority versus numbers (notority raises with raids and numbers with breeders you gain by raiding)... I suspect something similiar to the batbreeder haveing a sheet with several options that you need to activate or not.
its a little crazy too.Because we will contunie to cut their ears and after we will help them become strong?? we will kill our own childrens.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I wouldn't mind him doing this another 3 years. No reason to stop yet. There is no other game that implements the pregnancy fetish like this one. Most games just show a render with belly at the end and thats it. Also there is so much he can still add to the game: Developing weirdwood into a kingdom, conquering other kingdoms with armies of your offspring, colliseum battles with your wives as group members to win lewd prices, etc.
Pregnancy as a fetish that goes through all forms from conception to birth are rare, but there are a few, but I agree that this game is kinda unique and should definately kept being developed.
its a little crazy too.Because we will contunie to cut their ears and after we will help them become strong?? we will kill our own childrens.
It's always said that the Goblin Tribe's are no longer united... the same as before you keep fighting against the enemies of your own Clan.
Also think about it that way... the Clans you don't control raid on their own, which gives an increased attention to your Clan's rise, not to mention they take away your Clan's fertile breeders and Gold in an ongoing competition.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Cant wait for the update whit all the goblins, just sleep and its the end of the month
good thing its gives me time to think of names for the thousands of offspring

May 26, 2019
I need some help and some info.
I regret if this has already been asked but I couldn't find it after a quick search!

Haven't played this awesome game for a while.
Came back and read that in order to get Victoria to pick up the rent you have to spy on her first!

Does this mean you now have to successfully complete your spying on her?
You know, by burning the house down to fully distract the guard.

If I spy on her, get caught by the guard, and then get sent to prison, will she then pick up the rent herself?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
When the guard patrols, wait until he other side of the route and than do it so you dont get caught
and the rent is mostly picked up if you enter the rented house

May 26, 2019
When the guard patrols, wait until he other side of the route and than do it so you dont get caught
and the rent is mostly picked up if you enter the rented house
Thanks for the reply but there are two problems:

1) You did not answer my question - Do I need to successfully spy on Victoria in order for her to pick up the rent instead of her guard? If I spy on her and get caught by the guard, will she still pick up the rent later on?

2) What you are saying about the guard is not true. The only way to successfully finish spying on Victoria is by burning the house down to distract the guard. Or has that changed with Version 1.82?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just checked right now M3ntir and it seems that I am correct: You cannot just wait for the guard to go the other side.
You must distract him by burning the house down!

Hey Evangelion-01 ! I know that you are prominent and popular figure with regards to "Peasant's Quest!"
So can you answer me?
Do you need to successfully complete spying on Victoria in order for her to collect the rent instead of the guard?

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

1) You did not answer my question - Do I need to successfully spy on Victoria in order for her to pick up the rent instead of her guard? If I spy on her and get caught by the guard, will she still pick up the rent later on?

2) What you are saying about the guard is not true. The only way to successfully finish spying on Victoria is by burning the house down to distract the guard. Or has that changed with Version 1.82?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just checked right now M3ntir and it seems that I am correct: You cannot just wait for the guard to go the other side.

Hey Evangelion-01 ! I know that you are prominent and popular figure with regards to "Peasant's Quest!"
So can you answer me?
Do you need to successfully complete spying on Victoria in order for her to collect the rent instead of the guard?
honestly I didn't replay this part of the game (and back when I did there was no such requirement)... after you impregnated victoria the spying scene and requirements change...
M3ntir was right about the requirements if you want to visit her after she became your pregnant lover again... and obviously you don't need to sneek into her bedroom after becomeing the mayor.
...Just checked with the latest Walkthroughs in the game folder and there is no mentioning of a change of the requirements... Victoria should collect the rent unless she confronted you about being pregnant.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

So can you answer me?
You're referring to the change log.... in that case you need to witness the whole scene by burning the house...

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory
May 26, 2019
honestly I didn't replay this part of the game (and back when I did there was no such requirement)... after you impregnated victoria the spying scene and requirements change...
M3ntir was right about the requirements if you want to visit her after she became your pregnant lover again... and obviously you don't need to sneek into her bedroom after becomeing the mayor.
...Just checked with the latest Walkthroughs in the game folder and there is no mentioning of a change of the requirements... Victoria should collect the rent unless she confronted you about being pregnant.
First, Thanks for responding!

Now, there is a misunderstanding here and it is due to my lack of clarity!
I am not asking about what to do when Victoria gets pregnant and decides to send her guard to collect payment.

I am asking about when you first buy the house! The change-log for v1.82 states:
"Changed some of the events in the 'Rent a house' quest. Now a guard will collect the rent as default. Victoria won't collect the rent until spied upon."

What I am asking is if the MC needs to successfully finish spying on Victoria (by burning the house down) in order to have her collect payment instead of the guard.

You're referring to the change log.... in that case you need to witness the whole scene by burning the house...
Yeah FreyFrey, I feared this might be the case. This new development really upsets how I approach the beginning part of this game.

Thanks for the response!

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes