randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
That and a possible scene with a werewolf and Mia, but yes, as far as I've seen all Ntr is completely avoidable and labeled.
if i remember correctly the game gives you the option to see it or to do it by yourself, right? and sorry if this is bad written i'm using a translator

Reactions: Lucerys

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
In case i was unclear i meant the 1.9 test version and I never mentioned losing my save so im not quite sure what you mean but thank you
This was mainly a general advice as people tend to blindly DL and play any release here.
There is a fair chance of corrupting and hencefor loosing ones save files by playing beta releases

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
Same question, kind of annoying having them follow me around. Might see if I can get them killed, but I bet that won't work either. Looks like when you return to the stronghold it doesn't show the mission finished in the quest log.

Lucerys

Aug 31, 2019
if i remember correctly the game gives you the option to see it or to do it by yourself, right? and sorry if this is bad written i'm using a translator
I could be wrong it's been a while since I played through that portion myself, but for the most part yeah. There are a few differences between the scenes however not enough to make a big difference in a playthrough. And I think the later werewolf hunting quest will come up either way, just with some different dialogue.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I could be wrong it's been a while since I played through that portion myself, but for the most part yeah. There are a few differences between the scenes however not enough to make a big difference in a playthrough. And I think the later werewolf hunting quest will come up either way, just with some different dialogue.
No the hunt is exclusively for the original Mia Scene

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes