QQA

Dec 31, 2017
actually you can just use the "cheat mode" rock

what for? you can do other girls in the meanwhile
I read about that in the walkthrough but there are no rocks when standing outside the barn, do you know if there is a specific location for the rocks? All I see are these little plant looking things that resemble mushrooms.

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Peasant's Quest Release date?
Patrons only
Mar 17 at 11:00pm
Hi,

I'm sure you are starting to get anxious for news concerning a new release? Well, the good news I've just finished playtesting my draft, and sent it off to my quality control guy for further testing. Meanwhile I'm working on some of the last renders. Sadly it means you'll have to wait a few more days before final release. Hopefully on Wednesday, but Thursday at the latest.

It's all taking a little longer than usual, because this update will include more renders/scenes than any before. And the game's first animation!:)

Back to rendering again.....

Nov 18, 2017
Peasant's Quest Release date?
Patrons only
Mar 17 at 11:00pm
Hi,

I'm sure you are starting to get anxious for news concerning a new release? Well, the good news I've just finished playtesting my draft, and sent it off to my quality control guy for further testing. Meanwhile I'm working on some of the last renders. Sadly it means you'll have to wait a few more days before final release. Hopefully on Wednesday, but Thursday at the latest.

It's all taking a little longer than usual, because this update will include more renders/scenes than any before. And the game's first animation!:)

Back to rendering again.....

ohhhhh thanks man for date after long wait there should heavy update not like less then 1 hour play

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
About the batbreeder. I would really like her/it to be a follower/companion fighting at your side and keeping you warm at night, if her affection was high enough or something like that.
I would like that too. :hushedface:
Aprilsun aren't you one of his patrons? Could you sugest that to him? :closedeyesmile:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I would like that too. :hushedface:
Aprilsun aren't you one of his patrons? Could you sugest that to him? :closedeyesmile:
I see the batbreeder as a bit of a liability since she couln't get into town without attracting too much attention, but a female mercenary would be more plausible and the discarded blonde vampire could be re-purposed

Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
That its "Monster girl paradox" its in jap but there is a partial translation by "dargoth"
Thanks, yea I have the Jap. version not the Eng., but what I was thinking was something on the 3D character line.
But I have seen a lot of 3D characters that the faces just aren't right 2 me. Dreams of Desire char. are well done for a most part, but for a novice to produce 100+ unique 3D Girls.:oops:
But hey, It's something to shoot for.

Reactions: kark

Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
Not that difficult to make RPG maker games, on front page of F95 under the section Development you can learn how to either create the status-quo game or learn how to create a different RPG game, that will look like Peasant's Quest or Farmer's Dreams!
Thanks, I'll have to devote a bit of time researching the 3D rendering end of things ( How to create the characters themselves ), consider my resources, 2 older laptops, and go from there. :)

Reactions: Re-4Andrew
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes