Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Don't get it. Are you refering to me or tinkerer's answer?
I had sugested April to ask him and tinkerer answered with a "it's possible" kind of reply so not really much to coment on my part.:cool:

Stop being impatient, it will be ready soon. :HeyGuys:
I was praising tinkerer's answer, but it might've come too much of a mokery

Hemuly

Dec 2, 2017
Every time i see a new notification of this topic hoping there is a new update. This is first Tinkerer's update i'm waiting for, so I don't know does he keep up a word.It will be a shame if nothing happens during the day.
P.S.And there is always possibility of an additional, at least, half day just because of time zones. :FeelsBadMan:

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Peasant's Quest v0.91 Released!
Mar 22 at 10:56pm
At long, looong, last!
I'm happy to announce that version 0.91 of Peasant's Quest will be available for download soon (still uploading)!

This one was a tough one, because it contains about 50% more images than my average updates. And to top it all off, it contains the game's first animation! Hopefully I can add animations more often, now that I've got some experience on implementing them.

What's new?

Well, without giving away too much: this update picks up the action from v0.8x's "to be continued" quest. So you get to take a trip with Ziva and Gabriel. There is some more story for Beth (stable girl). And perhaps even a little bundle of joy!

Change log:

- 110 new images

- 1 new animation

- New potion creation menu

- 3 new potions

- New resources (bear claw, stone shroom)

- 4 new sex scenes + a scene with nudity

- 4 new map sections/locations

- 2 new weapons, 1 new armor

- 1 new spell

- 2 new skills (needed for new armor and weapons)

- new quests

- 1 new (well, actually 2) characters

- new enemies.

- Bugfixes. Most notable: A bug that made it impossible to raise Frida's affection high enough for sex or handing over puppy, if player pissed her off while pregnant.

I think that's about it...?

Download link will be made available for patrons as soon as I've finished uploading to Mega (wish I had fiber :-/).

Tinkerer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes