QAJJA

Aug 27, 2017
I BEST GET THE FUCKING TAG FOR THIS

Go to the large tree in the village and press the sprite to activate the stone shroom resource on the maps (or just wait until the end of the week).

Read the readme.txt file on how to migrate your old saves to the new version.

Oh! And please report any bugs as soon as possible! I'll be away from home for the weekend, but I might still be able to release a small patch in case of an emergency.

Have Fun!

At long, looong, last!
I'm happy to announce that version 0.91 of Peasant's Quest will be available for download soon (still uploading)!

This one was a tough one, because it contains about 50% more images than my average updates. And to top it all off, it contains the game's first animation! Hopefully I can add animations more often, now that I've got some experience on implementing them.

What's new?

Well, without giving away too much: this update picks up the action from v0.8x's "to be continued" quest. So you get to take a trip with Ziva and Gabriel. There is some more story for Beth (stable girl). And perhaps even a little bundle of joy!

Change log:

- 110 new images

- 1 new animation

- New potion creation menu

- 3 new potions

- New resources (bear claw, stone shroom)

- 4 new sex scenes + a scene with nudity

- 4 new map sections/locations

- 2 new weapons, 1 new armor

- 1 new spell

- 2 new skills (needed for new armor and weapons)

- new quests

- 1 new (well, actually 2) characters

- new enemies.

- Bugfixes. Most notable: A bug that made it impossible to raise Frida's affection high enough for sex or handing over puppy, if player pissed her off while pregnant.

I think that's about it...?

Download link will be made available for patrons as soon as I've finished uploading to Mega (wish I had fiber :-/).

Tinkerer.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
First of all THANKS. But is there a bug? The new weapons + the armor which I bought doesn't appear in the EQUIP menu. I can't use them. :-(

So anyway, what's new in this version? Just the temple quest with Ziva and the other one?
Which new sex scenes and with whom?

Digitaler

May 4, 2017
First of all THANKS. But is there a bug? The new weapons + the armor which I bought doesn't appear in the EQUIP menu. I can't use them. :-(

So anyway, what's new in this version? Just the temple quest with Ziva and the other one?
Which new sex scenes and with whom?
To equip new items you should learn new skills,Beths father(forgot his name) will teach you,hes near Zivas temple,also you need to complete her quest first

Reactions: Rickster82

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Oh, not a lot of scenes in that update as well, I know he works without a lot of patreons, but i'm so eager to see more that I'm sad to see the little amount of things to do in each update

Hemuly

Dec 2, 2017
Oh, not a lot of scenes in that update as well, I know he works without a lot of patreons, but i'm so eager to see more that I'm sad to see the little amount of things to do in each update
Yeah, short updates kills enthusiasm. And there is no point waiting at least 40 days for something that plays an hour(+ extra days every time). This game for example, after full year, there is v0.90, one born child right now and still two more pregnancy ( it would be logical to have a some role). When we will be able to see the completion of this game, or any other? With this speed and pace, maybe in two years!? Just maybe....

jamesg

Nov 9, 2017
He obviously needs more support from patrons to hire more people and speed the process up, but I agree with you nonetheless.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Where is Gabriel after the quest with Ziva? He isn't at the bar or his house...

ps: instead of complain people should pledge to him if they want faster updates.
Tinkerer makes magic already considering the few support he have on patreon (compared to others).;)

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes