Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
On Page 64 is an info about 4 new sex scenes + one nude in version 0.91
I found:
(1) Fucking Ziva together with Giant
(2) Fucking Beth while i'm a horse
(3) Fucking Beth in the stable
(4) ?
and i saw Erevi naked with the baby. But what is the fourth sex scene?
Yeah the last scene doesn't even involve the MC so i don't really call it a scene either, but I don't know what is the nude scene. I assume it's Erevi giving birth but it's really a bit of a fraud in my opinion. Last I don't know what he meant by bundle of joy. Oh I assume the bundle of joy is the baby, what is the nude scene then ?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
found gabriel but i cant progress with erevi her door is constantly locked what should i do?
you might be stuck on the diner quest. Try gathering a steak, vegetables and firewood, then use it in the kitchen

He's not in the temple, he's outside (just outside and to the left)
he won't appear till you go on a date with Beth (stable girl) but once he does, it takes 3 hours per skill and then you can spar with him (grants 5 XP per hour of sparring). The new equipment lets you kill a bear in 4 normal attacks and one-shots goblins, armored goblins, black goblins, boars

Yeah the last scene doesn't even involve the MC so i don't really call it a scene either
the good thing about that scene is that it can be seen by using the spirit potions.

@Aprilsun or any tinkerer's supporters that are in touch with him... there might be an issue with the swamp-elf render. when you rescue her, she's half the MC's size.

also bad news about leveling, completing the temple quest clears the forgotten valley out of goblins, and that was IMHO the best leveling spot.in echange we got the energy potion that removes fatigue so we can grind for days. Sparring with Gabriel can wield 90 exp per day, but he disappears at night

MC's daugther
i went to the tailor and counted the outfits on the shelves; a total of 8, my guess is that we'll have 8 different offsprings.

The first date with Beth rekindled my hope
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and when I went to the dungeon (upgraded accomodations) I noticed there are books in the cells so maybe we could educate the batbreeder so she would be a more talkative companion

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
he won't appear till you go on a date with Beth (stable girl) but once he does, it takes 3 hours per skill and then you can spar with him (grants 5 XP per hour of sparring). The new equipment lets you kill a bear in 4 normal attacks and one-shots goblins, armored goblins, black goblins, boars
Actually, I've not gone that far in the game yet... still got to make the cradle... but I did find him outside of the temple where I said... the "won't appear" may actually be when you've spoken to Beth and she says thanks for giving him a purpose.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Actually, I've not gone that far in the game yet... still got to make the cradle... but I did find him outside of the temple where I said... the "won't appear" may actually be when you've spoken to Beth and she says thanks for giving him a purpose.
I'm sorry... I should've used spoiler tags

Reactions: Angus Bez

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
also bad news about leveling, completing the temple quest clears the forgotten valley out of goblins, and that was IMHO the best leveling spot.in echange we got the energy potion that removes fatigue so we can grind for days. Sparring with Gabriel can wield 90 exp per day, but he disappears at night
Yeah, and it was the best map section to gain money because of all the goblins who came in pairs of two or three individuals. All you had to do was to evoke the Lightning and just in a couple of days of doing nothing else than hunting goblins in the "Forgotten Valley" you could easliy get up to 2.000 Coins. (You can have a max of 99 Goblin ears in your inventory. 99 x 20 Coins per each one = 1980 Coins). Now you aren't able anymore to get that fast this amount of money.

=(

Gnome

Jun 11, 2017
he isn't there for me only ziva grug and the elf are there.. is there any other quest needed to do before?
also the door to erevi is constantly locked even though I got the materials, what should I do next?
Gabriel returns to the temple grounds after a day or two. But he's only there during day time. If you see the guards, Gabriel should be around too (during the day).

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes