CollectingDust

Jul 5, 2017
Get the wood from the kitchen area, then go back to the goblin forest area and kill bears for their pelt, then buy some ropes from the shop in the village.
I've got the material--where do I make it/who do I talk to? I've been to the blacksmith and other vendors, to my house, etc.--where do I go to assemble it?

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
After collecting every material which is necessary, you go back to Erevi`s bedroom and click on the star which is left of her bed.

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
On Page 64 is an info about 4 new sex scenes + one nude in version 0.91
I found:
(1) Fucking Ziva together with Giant
(2) Fucking Beth while i'm a horse
(3) Fucking Beth in the stable
(4) ?
and i saw Erevi naked with the baby. But what is the fourth sex scene?

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
Oh thanks, right you are! I decided not to watch her beeing violated by the orc. Instead i decided to be her white knight and rescue her. Because of this i forgot to count this scene...

Anyway thank you!

darknight03

May 25, 2017
i need help pls i have done almost everything in the game i have the dress fo freha and i got her pregnate i gave her vegetables as gift many time and she still refuse to wear the dress or give me the wolf wat shoud i do

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
a tip for the ziva temple quest; save all your mana for the final boss, I ( at level 13) barely defeated the orc boss, by the time I reached him my whole party was exausted

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
if anyone needs it, here;s my save from ver. 0.81 level 13 with every quest completed successfully. (Mia saved by a sneak attack, shared ziva with grug,switched potion on victoria, used bat to impregnate erevi, frida is pregnant and on good terms)

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
just sleep in the city and then go back there the other day that's what I did defeat all the orcs worth very much because they give a lot of Xp and gold
that's a valid strategy too... I wanted to do it in one swoop to enjoy some time with Erevi and Dawn

kinuel

Mar 11, 2018
Does anyone know a more complete walkthrough? Because what is available on the 1st page is well outdated

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes