MR.SHIKO.000

Feb 21, 2018
REALY IM SEE THIS UPDATE NOT BIG FULL WHARE 3 GIRL IN LAST PHOTO WIN IN AROUND GAME CHOOSE AND WHARE 3 MAB DIFFRENTS AND WHARE THE ACTIONE IN THIS UPDATE REALY IM NOT HABBY FOR THIS UPDATE

Gnome

Jun 11, 2017
Yeah, short updates kills enthusiasm. And there is no point waiting at least 40 days for something that plays an hour(+ extra days every time). This game for example, after full year, there is v0.90, one born child right now and still two more pregnancy ( it would be logical to have a some role). When we will be able to see the completion of this game, or any other? With this speed and pace, maybe in two years!? Just maybe....
Tinkerer spent about 150 hours making this update! Not bad in 40 days, in my opinion. Seeing as it's not his full time job. And I doubt many will que up to help him for the amount he's making on Patreon. Creating something like this isn't done in a weekend.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Question concerning the vampire slave? She always bites my dick off. I brought her nearly 10 times to orgasm in the mini game. What do I have to do that she is "friendly" to me?

QAJJA

Aug 27, 2017

Hi everyone!
You may have noticed that the version number of Peasant's Quest is nearing 1.0. And several people have been asking me if the game is nearing it's final release.

The short answer is: NO :)

Long answer: When I started working on Peasant's Quest I had no experience at game development and just wanted to create a simple RPG to test a few game concepts. It was just intended to be centred around the village and a map or two. I didn't expect to create more than half a dozen, or so, updates before finishing the game. But one thing lead to another, and with the positive feedback I got from you, I just kept going.

The numbering system never took into account a large number of updates. So I'll likely start a new numbering system with the next release. Truth is, I fear I'm not even half way through all the stories yet. So I guess you'll have to suffer through these updates for many month's to come.

Thank you all for your support! This game would never have gotten this far without you!

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Yeah the last scene doesn't even involve the MC so i don't really call it a scene either, but I don't know what is the nude scene. I assume it's Erevi giving birth but it's really a bit of a fraud in my opinion. Last I don't know what he meant by bundle of joy. Oh I assume the bundle of joy is the baby, what is the nude scene then ?
you forget sex scene with the boss orc that is the 4 scene,

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
just in case if someone need a walkthroug only for the update v0.91 or a complete save at lv 12 with a lot of money all items and potion at 90 eachone of them here just check 7zip or win rar to be updated to latest to avoid error.

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
The giantess wont give me a puppy no matter what. She seems angry for some reason (wont accept the lingerie either)

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes