RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Nah, there are quite a lot of rpgmaker games with decent combat here on the forum like Fractured Worlds or Roundscape Adorevia.

Reactions: L☹VE

Hemuly

Dec 2, 2017
Tinkerer spent about 150 hours making this update! Not bad in 40 days, in my opinion. Seeing as it's not his full time job. And I doubt many will que up to help him for the amount he's making on Patreon. Creating something like this isn't done in a weekend.
Obviously you haven't understood the essence of the text. I wonder when it will be finished? I wonder same question for some other games too, which I like same as I like Peasant's. My opinion is that Tinkerer (as well as some other developers ) in the best taste constantly introduce new characters. Which is good, but the game becomes too wide and will need, at this pace until the end of eternity. The introduction of new characters, all neglect old ones and there's no new scenes (new scene with Shakala maybe, or Victoria).

Hemuly

Dec 2, 2017
How much you have scenes with elf? When will the ugly hag let her granddaughter out of the house?
Will there be enough scenes for 10 girls?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Obviously you haven't understood the essence of the text. I wonder when it will be finished? I wonder same question for some other games too, which I like same as I like Peasant's. My opinion is that Tinkerer (as well as some other developers ) in the best taste constantly introduce new characters. Which is good, but the game becomes too wide and will need, at this pace until the end of eternity. The introduction of new characters, all neglect old ones and there's no new scenes (new scene with Shakala maybe, or Victoria).
I may agree that it will take quite some time to finish it since he works alone on this as a part time hobby but this about him neglecting old characters is not true. Tinkerer is always trying to bring up new content to old characters while at the same time introducing new ones in the game.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
So guys, I looked EVERYWHERE (in the temple, infront of the temple, in the valley before the temple ...). I can't find Gabriel for letting train me. I looked before I bought the new items and after I bought them. So where is he?:-(

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
So guys, I looked EVERYWHERE (in the temple, infront of the temple, in the valley before the temple ...). I can't find Gabriel for letting train me. I looked before I bought the new items and after I bought them. So where is he?:-(
you need to do other quests or just wait few days

jamesg

Nov 9, 2017
Honestly this game's is the only one I look forward to for an update compared to other games in this caliber and support. I hope he gets enough time and money to enrich the content and speed things up.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
He is located left of the temple, after dating Beth.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes