Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
let's face it... Frida wants the d.....d....d...delicious vegetables

Oh by the way... I think that Tinkerer hinted at the next baby mama... when you aproach frida's garden and try to pick up the vegetables, the MC mentions how it's gonna take few more days

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
Named my daughter Casca, what about you guys?
I thought it could be a good idea to name the girl similar to her mother and do it the same way with future babies so i will remember later which baby is from whom. So i choose Erevija for Erevi's baby. Im living in Germany and girls names with suffix -ja or -ia are not so uncommon here.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I thought it could be a good idea to name the girl similar to her mother and do it the same way with future babies so i will remember later which baby is from whom. So i choose Erevija for Erevi's baby. Im living in Germany and girls names with suffix -ja or -ia are not so uncommon here.
I was planing something similar for Frida's baby ... Fridotter if it's a girl and Kukoson it it's a boy

ValterOlivei

Sep 20, 2017
Hi, I finished playing the part until the walkt after that I rented the house and did the Ziva mission. What else do I have to do? Inside the house, appears to create something with potato and carrot. despite having both, I can never create anything always appears the same message.

Grumbledwarf

Oct 15, 2017
Question concerning the vampire slave? She always bites my dick off. I brought her nearly 10 times to orgasm in the mini game. What do I have to do that she is "friendly" to me?
You need to activate better rations (6golds/day) and get better cells (400g) at the table in your room inside the tower. then after a couple orgasms you will see that her mood will improve (different pic, there are three i don't know if she will suck at second one but she will at third)

Frosthunter

Nov 11, 2017
You need to activate better rations (6golds/day) and get better cells (400g) at the table in your room inside the tower. then after a couple orgasms you will see that her mood will improve (different pic, there are three i don't know if she will suck at second one but she will at third)
where i can find her ?

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
where i can find her ?
beth is in town
victoria is in the mayor's house
shakala can be met in goblin forest
Frida is in her mansion
Mia appears when you talk to her grandma
Maghda can be met on the merchant's quest
elf archer stands near the well and she drinks a lot
alice works in her father's tawern
gwen whores in town
Erevi resides in her tower
swamp-elf can be rescued when fighting orcs
bath breader can be captured in the cave (requires stun spell)
who are you looking for?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes