digitall

May 25, 2017
How do i get rid of my Goblin entourage? I killed all but 1 Pygmy Goblin-Woman and am stuck with followers. They broke my daughter!(by which I mean they get in the way of events that include a charcter walking up to you)

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2018
Anyways to get rid of the goblins following you around?? Cause they are annoying and I killed them all but they still follow me... Also they get in the way and I want them dead and gone..

Oct 2, 2018
So now my Goblin wife and my Goblin daughter both made at me and eachother… What is their common enemy? Cancer?? Bears?? Cancer Bears?? Hope to get this sorted out before they run off and never have sex again.

Reactions: redclay

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
So now my Goblin wife and my Goblin daughter both made at me and eachother… What is their common enemy? Cancer?? Bears?? Cancer Bears?? Hope to get this sorted out before they run off and never have sex again.
just go to the inn and drink about the idea, than you will get the solution

Reactions: LewdMiester001

pummasha

Feb 23, 2020
How do i find where the Gemstone is being kept in the "let there be light" quest??
I've already activated all of the waystones with the crystalised eggs.

Chuturica

May 9, 2017
How do i find where the Gemstone is being kept in the "let there be light" quest??
I've already activated all of the waystones with the crystalised eggs.
Gemstone is with dragon lady . In merge guide that part of quest is on page 56 , 2nd paragraph.

myself

Sep 21, 2017
So wat's the chance of goblin queen being pregnant with the female goblin? I mean it is the 6 or 7th pregnancy and still nothing...

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes