Chuturica

May 9, 2017
So wat's the chance of goblin queen being pregnant with the female goblin? I mean it is the 6 or 7th pregnancy and still nothing...
Quest: It’s a Girl!
Activation requirements: Complete “A Rebellious Tribe”, get lucky with one of Shakala’s births
(the chance of success increases by 16% for each birth)
Also you need Censorship

i get my on 2nd tray.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
So wat's the chance of goblin queen being pregnant with the female goblin? I mean it is the 6 or 7th pregnancy and still nothing...
Did you put the Censorship patch inplay, otherwise no girl at all

Chuturica

May 9, 2017
A stupid question: How can I get more goblin warriors?
Notes on Goblins
Now you are King, you need to make sure your kingdom grows and becomes strong. Goblins regularly
raid or steal stuff. As king you receive a portion of the loot. This is represented by “Plunder Tribute”, see
the ledger in the main menu. The larger the goblin population, the greater the tribute.
Population limits:
Your maximum population is 100 goblins. You get an indication of your population by counting the
number of goblins in your stronghold or the valley. One goblin sprite spawns (on each map) for every 10
goblins (or part thereof) in your population. A population of 0-10 = 1 sprite. 90+ = 10 sprites.
Population decline:
Goblins are prone to infighting and raiding isn’t without risk either. Over time, goblins will die. At a
population of less than 30, there is a 10% chance of a goblin dying each day. At a population of 30-60,
that chance increases to 20%. Above 60 the chance of a death is at 30% each day.
The player can also kill a goblin to collect ears, when in need of some fast cash. However, this is bad for
moral, and causes not only the death of one goblin but results in one more deserting as well. So, each
killing causes your population to drop by 2. This may in turn affect your plunder tribute.
Increasing your population:
Goblin females give birth after a gestation period of 20 days. Each female produces a litter of 5-10
babies. After a growth period of a few days, these babies will be added to the goblin population.

myself

Sep 21, 2017
Quest: It’s a Girl!
Activation requirements: Complete “A Rebellious Tribe”, get lucky with one of Shakala’s births
(the chance of success increases by 16% for each birth)
Also you need Censorship

i get my on 2nd tray.
ok i forgot the patch

Chuturica

May 9, 2017
Why would we want to do that?
If that is mostly if not all we are looking for.
Oh well Que Sera... Sera.
99% of creators have Patreon Page and Patreon don't allow one set of content, so need to be Censorship. and patch is for you to see in all in full.

wolvenmensch

Jan 17, 2018
For those who have played the current (pre-bug fix) version, is it worth playing or based on your playing experience would you suggest waiting until the bug fix version comes out?

Chuturica

May 9, 2017
For those who have played the current (pre-bug fix) version, is it worth playing or based on your playing experience would you suggest waiting until the bug fix version comes out?
if you complete all quest before 1.90 then yes. there only few bugs that for me are minor.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Is there a good/usable guide for the light puzzle(witch tomb)? i got it once on fluke then the game crashed and now i can't get it again.

Reactions: sfergerg39585
D

Deleted member 478848

so any way to just see the scenes and not play the whole grind.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes