Totsum

Nov 24, 2018
Why would we want to do that?
If that is mostly if not all we are looking for.
Oh well Que Sera... Sera.
Cansor patch must have relation with patreon community guidelines probably, still even with it the game has a lot to offer

Szabi96

Mar 30, 2018
Hey guys. I cant get the Beth quest for asking out. I mean i can have sex with her but someone said I can build a crib with/to her.

Ohh and can the dragon lady lay eggs ? I just want to see her in the golden chain without being pregnant.

Last edited:

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Hey guys. I cant get the Beth quest for asking out. I mean i can have sex with her but someone said I can build a crib with/to her.

Ohh and can the dragon lady lay eggs ? I just want to see her in the golden chain without being pregnant.
Nope, that's it for Beth, the crib was for Erevi so she teach you the tranform spell, and no, there is no more content for the Dragon, as far as I know.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
pretty good from few hours i played but almost all the time was spent doing chores just to stay afloat. shits too real man.

def gonna need to start cheating
...or change your approach on it... spend the first 1-2 hours adventureing and grinding levels+money+restore items instead of going after girls and you tend to have enough saved up to neglect farming for a while and concentrate on enjoying the live and the ladies.
Renting the house should come after getting a complete set of the minimum armor from the Blacksmith (includeing sword and shield)
I'd suggest to atleast complete the Witch/Zivah's storyline far enough to be able to unlock alchemy and fertility potions (full equipment as stated above and level 5-10 is adviced)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes